Recent content by limon31

1. L

4 Slot Board problem, my number 4 slot doesnt work or rarely works

What could it be? since almost 2 years of owning the board I got it to work like 2 times... I cleaned the board,the slots and the traces and they seem to be fine, could it be the power supply or something? help guys... thanks
  2. L

Marquee Light Replacement

yes! is the right stuff, i bought the 4 panels in that page.. heres a pic of my cab with the new lights:
  3. L

WTB! kof95 and ko96 mvs stickers moves!!

wanting to buy this artwork for so long... anyone?? if you have any artwork of neo geo i would be interested too! thanks!
  4. L

Where i can find excellent quality reproduction Neo Geo plexiglass marquees?

Hey guys im looking a good quality reproduction 4 slot maruuee just like this one: do you know an excellent site to buy something like this? thanks!
  5. L

About Kof95 sound stages in 161 in 1 multigame!!!

Hey guys, do the sound stages in kof95 fucked up? or can it be my cartidge?
  6. L

About buying the best joysticks for my red cab neo geo!

where can i buy the best joysticks? any recommendations? page? thanks.
  7. L

How can y check the voltage on a mvs 4 slot?

i dont know exactly were to put the milimiter contacts on the vboard... how can y check it? thanks
  8. L

Making an OFF-ON power switch to my 4 slot console in a red cab?

how can i do this mod?, i just want to power off only the console while im playing to change carts i dont like powering off the full cab with the speakers, monitor, etc. help!
  9. L

Problem with my Blazing Star cart!

The sound is good, the video is good too, the game is playable but i dont know why the text looks wrong like blurry or broken i dont know how to describe it but the text looks bad... i dont have a picture, tomorrow i will upload it... any thoughts???
  10. L

About 161 in 1 battery mod

If i put a new battery in my console and have the multigame 161 in 1, it is going to save my settings and scores?
  11. L

My 4 slot mvs machine! voltage needs!

this is my four slot cab nerdygrrl! :)
  12. L

My 4 slot mvs machine! voltage needs!

like the title i have a 4 slot machine and i want to know the exactly voltage needs.. thanks
  13. L

WTB 4 slot Neo Geo Marquee!

hey guys! where can i find this??? someone? or a replica, a website who sells reproductions of this?? anyone? Help!
  14. L

WTB King of fighters 96! English, loose, kit whatever! good price please

wanting this game for so long... if you have king of fighters 95 japanese is alraight too!..
  15. L

WTB 161 in 1 mvs multigame!!!

Hey guys, do you know where i can buy this cart cheap? anybody? or do you know a page to buy it? i found this page... it is okay? www.aliexpress.com/ http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/1-pcs-of-SNK-161-in-one-jamma-multi-game-pcb-game-board-Snk-for-game/607318_531601705.html help...