Recent content by Lime2K

1. Lime2K

Amplifier question - has anyone used this?

Hey all, I have a Crazy Taxi cab that has keeps blowing out its right channel speakers :very_ang:. I am considering just pulling the naomi amp, transformer, and lowpass amp (pretty sure the transformer is an incorrect replacement, it doesn't look like any other one I have seen online) and...
  2. Lime2K

FS: BRAND NEW Sparx S-07 Motorcycle Helmet SOLD!

Hello all, -- SOLD!!!! -- I ordered this helmet from BikeBandit.com: http://www.bikebandit.com/product/10416 (stock image) I ordered a 2X in black, and it does not fit my ginormous head. Willing to sell for $70 shipped in the US, or local pickup in Las Vegas if you want to try it on...
  3. Lime2K

need help finding an image

Hey all, Google image search is failing me, so I'm gonna ask here -- does anyone know where I can get a hires version of the art for this cover: If it's in an artbook somewhere, info would be great (I'll buy it if I have to ^_^) Thanks in advance for any assistance!
  4. Lime2K

Pondering the purchase of a stupidly huge printer.

Specifically, this one: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&infoType=Specs&oid=63066043&category=Products It's the Epson Stylus 1400 if you don't wanna click the link. At $300 after Fry's mail in rebate, I think it's a pretty good buy, but I wanted to...
  5. Lime2K

Japanese translation help request!

I need help changing these moon runes into a language I can understand (preferably American, although English works too ^_^) It's the instructions for a folding a CD sleeve (I dunno how that can be 4 steps, but whatever). Thanks for your assistance!
  6. Lime2K

Picross DS Friend Code List - POST IT NOW!!!

Just like the topic says. Mine: Lime2K - 103185 938740 Make some cool puzzles to screw with our minds! PS I just got 0wnzd by some dude whose name was in Japanese, and had played like 750 matches. What's the deal, Nintendo? Match us noobs with other noobs, not people who've been playing for...
  7. Lime2K

Help! Step Lock motor RELAY for Alpine Racer machine needed!

Hey all, My Alpine Racer decided to stop working on me, and upon testing, the motor relay is dead. (NFG electromagnet.) It's made by Master Electronic Controls, model GQ-DPDT-12D. I've found one online source for it (www.onlinecomponents.com), but it's a $11 part and they want a $30 minimum...
  8. Lime2K

Why hasn't this fucktard eaten banhammer?

He's posted this same post in about 10 forums: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152571 Introduce him to the business end, please.
  9. Lime2K

Metal Slug Shockbox Boxset Preview

Hey all, I'm jacking the idea if making a shockbox insert boxset for Metal Slug. Here's a rough pic of the spines: <picture snipped> Thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas for a better pic? Let me know! <resists urge to make the spines a huge-ass Heavy Machine Gun Icon>
  10. Lime2K

Capcom Puzzle World Has A Release Date!

It ships on June 20th, according to the computer @ my GameStop. (which means most stores will get it on the 21st) No go pre-order it, dammit. NOW. 'Cause I will school anyone for free at this game, and it's easier to carry around than a cps2 board, a supergun, and two joysticks.
  11. Lime2K

Anyone got a GW Trading Supergun Manual?

Hello all! I'm working on making my GW Trading supergun suck a lot less (and less stupidly huge), and I need some help. Does anyone have a copy of the manual they'd be willing to scan, or at least look up some info for me? I need to know what the six phono plug jacks on the front do. I know the...
  12. Lime2K

FS: CPS2/CPS3 Kick Harnesses

OK people, here's the deal. I have extra parts to build CPS2/CPS3 kick harnesses, and I want to buy some more Atomiswave games. So I'm offering these bad boys for $20 shipped, anywhere in the US. They use 20 gauge wire (not the cheapass 22 gauge stuff that most other places use. Payment accepted...
  13. Lime2K

Make an Atomiswave section in Systems

Hey all, Back in the day (see this thread) someone suggested making an Atomswave-specific forum, and Shawn said to wait until there were a few SNK games released for the system. Well, I think now would be a good time, with NGBC, KOF NeoWave, KOF 11, SSTenka, and Metal Slug 6 out now. (Hell...
  14. Lime2K

WTB: Guilty Gear X 1.5 Atomiswave

Hello all, After such a fast response with the purchase of an Atomiswave motherboard, I'm gonna get something else. I want to get a copy of Guilty Gear X 1.5 for Atomiswave. I don't need a motherboard, but am willing to entertain offers of just the bare cart or cart with artwork. PM me with...
  15. Lime2K

Street Fighter 15th Anniversary logo

No, this isn't one of those 'where can I get this' threads. I picked up one of the SF arcade sticks today (just happened to see one whilst in an EB store) and on the side of the box was a big version of the logo. I scanned and traced it in illustrator, resulting in this: What do you guys...