Recent content by leejsmith

1. leejsmith

Reproduction Card reader kits from the guy that makes the led marquee.

I have added two new save game options to my shop. Allows you to insert a PCMCIA card directly into the MVS and does not need the MV-IC and cables 16kbit NVRAM module that can be swapped over to expand storgage. Both come with card enable boards. http://www.neogeoleedmarquee.info/shop
  2. leejsmith

Hi All, I am currently going through final testing on two save game options. I have a NVRAM module and a PCMCIA module that can be plugged directly into the MVS4 and MVS6 slot systems so no leads like on the MV-IC. Testing is going well so I was looking at get some interest in these along with...
  3. leejsmith

I have 6 of my prototypes fully working and for sale on my site, you can find original leads or I can make them for you. http://www.neogeoledmarquee.info/product-category/cardreader/
  4. leejsmith

NEO MVH-MV4 no sound on slot 4 only.

This is how far I got with tracking the pins of the z80.
  5. leejsmith

NEO MVH-MV4 no sound on slot 4 only.

I spent the past few days working through this problem, but still not sure why it has no audio. What I do know is the Z80 pin 22 WR is HIGH and the NMI (17) and INT (16) are low. all 8 data lines are stuck as well as address lines 8>15. I have checked the 245 and 244 chips on the top and I...
  6. leejsmith

I have dumped the contents of the NVRAM used on my card reader to my pc and wrote a simple VB app to read it. The cards only store the level saved of the games so it's not that interesting. This does mean I have a easy way to backup saved games if you have a eprom programmer.
  7. leejsmith

I was asked if this was possible and thanks to a friend I was able to get my hands on one and I have a design based on parts I can easily buy. I can also make up leads if needed, but before I go and spend money, is this something people want ? It would be like my led marquee kits and you could...
  8. leejsmith

I have made a LED mini marquee system and want to share.

Hi All, first I want to thank everyone that ordered my kits, it makes it all worth while. It was taking too much time to assemble the led pcb by hand and then making the panels from scratch and everything that was involved so I reached out to a company that makes LED back lights and have...
  9. leejsmith

I never posted this. Complete redesign of the board and everything now runs from 5v only including the panels so no more 12v power leads and it can be run from the EL port of the neogeo. I checked that the MVS boards can cope with the small amount of current needed and the MVS boards are multi...
  10. leejsmith

Neo Geo MVS LED Marquee kits - limited numbers left

New 5v Neo Geo LED Control board This is the latest version of the LED mini marquee system. I redesigned it so it no longer uses any pre-made modules like the Arduino or the 12v boost board. Part of the new design was to also remove the need for the 12v line and I changed the led matrix on the...
  11. leejsmith

I had a little accident testing out my new reflow oven on a batch of led pcb. I had one PCB left and they are all allocated so I will be revealing my new boards in the next few days.
  12. leejsmith

Neo Geo MVS LED Marquee kits - NEW STOCK and paypal checkout

I updated the website and now have a simple paypal checkout page. Parts are in stock so I can take orders again. http://www.neogeoledmarquee.info/shop/ Lee
  13. leejsmith

New boards arrived today, Do you like them in red ? Just a few more bits to test with the boards and the new webshop and we can start things moving.
  14. leejsmith

Getting ready for Batch no.2