Recent content by LARGE KRO

1. L

KILLER INSTINCT 1 pcb

Hi ! Got a KILLER INSTINCT 1 board that I am willing to let go. Included is the original hard drive 100% working. $280 - international recorded and sign-for delivery from France included. Paypal OK with no fees.
  2. L

converted STRIKERS 1945 PLUS

Hello. I am selling my STIKERS 1945 PLUS convereted AES cartidge. The game is presented in euro version. Pictures are available by mail if you want to see it. I let it go for euro 290 ($370). Or would like to tade it for (arrangement for value difference): SIGMA RAIJIN supergun GUNFORCE 2...
  3. L

wanted:MARTIAL MASTERS - US PGM cart

Hi. I am just searching for a US version of the MARTIAL MASTERS cartidge on the IGS polygame master system. There is no problem if the art sets are missing as soon as the cart is in great condition and fully working. Many thanks ;) FOUND Best regards. LARGE KRO.
  4. L

SUPER TAG BATTLE original jap AES

Hi ! I am selling my original SUPER TAG BATTLE japanese AES. The game is totaly mint and the cart has no marks on (looks like never been played). I sell it for EURO 500 - SOLD I have some pics of the game but don't know how to post it so I can send them to your mail adress if you want...