Recent content by La4s

1. La4s

Decompiling A Game

Hey, I am trying to figure out how I can decompile a neogeo game to look at the original source code. Specially, I want to look at the code for Nightmare in The dark. I have a rom of the game, but I couldn't find any information on how decompile the files. Any help would be much appreciated...
  2. La4s

FS: MvC2, Monkey Ball, Uo Poko, Touch de Uno

I have a bunch of stuff sitting around just collecting dust, so I thought I would past it on. All priced are shipped within the U.S. (international extra), and I take paypal only. Marvel vs Capcom 2 cart -- SOLD Monkey Ball (panel w/ inversion connector, Gd-Rom, IC) -- sold Uo Poko -...
  3. La4s

FS: Tetris Plus Jaleco 32, cps2 4player harness

Prices listed do not include shipping. I always ship via USPS prioirty, and only accept Paypal. If you find any of my prices to be unreasonable make me an offer. A few new items listed First up is a copy of Tertris plus. The cart and mobo are a little rough but everything plays perfect. I...
  4. La4s

FS: Legaue Bowling Kit MVS

I have a Japanese MVS League Bowling kit for sale. The cart has some light bubbling in the label, and the mini marquee is yellowed with use. I accept Paypal. I am looking for $75 + shipping Thanks for looking, -La4s
  5. La4s

FS: NDS CycloDS Evolution w/ 2gb microsd card $65 shipped

Hey Guys, I recently sold my Nintendo DS, and I no longer have any use for my Cyclo DS Evolution. I am also throwing in a 2gb microsd card, and an extra usb sd card reader (the original cycloDS one does not work). I am looking for $65 obo for the whole package, which includes shipping...
  6. La4s

FS: Big Tournament Golf / Neo Turfmasters, 2 day special, $50 shipped

I am going to try again. Not sure why these are not selling, even on ebay. :confused:. I really need these games gone, as I could use the money for other games, so I am doing a 2 day special. $50 shipped per game anywhere in the US and Canada, price also includes any paypal fees. That is a...
  7. La4s

FS: Jp Garou MOTW (SOLD)

I have an extra copy of MOTW that I have no use for. **SOLD** Thanks for looking. -La4s
  8. La4s

FS: Jap ps2 slim, mushihime sama, Shikigami, Psyvariar, etc

Ok, time for me to clear out my Japanese PS2 collection. I no longer play the stuff, and it is just taking up space. Prices do not include shipping, and I only accept payal (no fees). First up, Japanese PS2, comes with original box, manual, controller, and cables. I am also throwing in the...
  9. La4s

WTS: Mega Man The Power Battle CPS1 - $85

I have a copy of Mega Man Power Battles that no longer gets played. I am looking for $85 + shipping. I accept paypal.
  10. La4s

Magician Lord Boot?

I have never seen boards like these before, is it a boot?
  11. La4s

WTB: Bakatonosama Mahjong Manyuki

As the title says, I am looking for an MVS copy of Bakatonosama Mahjong Manyuki. -La4s