Recent content by Kuriakos

1. Kuriakos

WTB: NGCD pad or old style stick

what the title says
  2. Kuriakos

Market rule change

I think it should be against market rules for people to promote their ebay auctions in the market. Trying to get people from here to bid against each other for your crap seems a little slimy. If you want to sell it to people here then sell it to people, if not, don't.
  3. Kuriakos

Just snagged a 4-slot on ebay

for 81 dollars! *Does happy dance* It was a good night for me, watched the Tournament of Kings at Excalibur and got an email confirming the win.
  4. Kuriakos

WTB: Replacement black MVS shell/case

need one or two on the cheap
  5. Kuriakos

Problem with marquee light board

well, I just assumed that the light panels in my big red were bad, but today I did a little investigating. I discovered that the panels had been disconnected from the controller board. I thought that was odd until I turned it on and a faint whine could be heard from the controller board. My...
  6. Kuriakos

Can someone help me find the encoder IC I need

I'm looking for an IC that will decode Composite Video and then encode it into analog RGB. Can anyone help???? Finding one is killing me.
  7. Kuriakos

Where to get DB15 connectors

besides Digikey, where can I get some DB15 connectors?
  8. Kuriakos

Hard MVS is back!

Thank heaven! I'm going to go through and d/l everything I can the next few days to make sure this guys hard work isn't lost.
  9. Kuriakos

Not any doubt here

No, your eyes are not deceiving you, that is in fact a move list that was inside the cart to prevent the pins of these weird roms from touching each other...
  10. Kuriakos

Are Arcades Viable Anymore?

It is well known around here that the Arcade is an endangered species. I was just wondering what you guys thought was the cause. Is such expensive equipment no longer profitable? It seems like 15 years from now, the only arcades left will be in the Dave and Buster's mold.
  11. Kuriakos

Ugly Neo Geo Conversions

These things keep popping up on ebay and craigslist, so I thought it would be fun to start a thread to share pics of these abominations. Just to start us off here are two currently on ebay. The second one isn't too bad, but check out that start button placement.
  12. Kuriakos

WTB MV1 motherboard

looking for an original one slot, the kind that supports the mem card board
  13. Kuriakos

Fair price?

Since it apparently kills people that my other thread asking this question is in the feedback forum, I'm going to ask it here. What is a fair price for an MV-2F motherboard?
  14. Kuriakos

delete

delete
  15. Kuriakos

RGB to VGA encoder

where can I can get one? I need to save space in a project I am working on and a traditional monitor is too big. I saw some on the net but they were super expensive.