Recent content by kotmfu

1. K

Wanted: Nintendo 64DD

As the title states im after a 64dd, preferably with an american/ntscj n64 as i dont have one. I am in australia so i hope postage isnt a problem. Let me know if you have one
  2. K

Neo Geo 4 slot parts

So i finally managed to acquire a neo geo cab pictured here: and i *think* i am in need of some new parts. specifically the buttons (they dont look original as they dont match eachother but i dont know), the cpo and side stickers, the coin mech, and anything you can spot that is shite on this...
  3. K

WTB: Sega naomi 1 mobo and net dimm

so i have a broken naomi mobo and original dimm and im looking to make some cf readers and play some naomi carts, so i need a working naomi board and a net dimm. If you have one let me know price and shipping to australia. thanks :) also id accept just the two boards in the naomi case to drop...
  4. K

Castlevania IBM 3.5" floppy complete

here is the pic: http://i.imgur.com/EhBHiHs.jpg just saw an auction go for 350usd, but the disk was different so im not sure. trades or cash if you want to offer it. i do realise you get more interest if you stick a price but i honestly have no idea how much this is worth
  5. K

need a shipping proxy

i want to buy some games off amazon but they wont ship to australia so i need someone in the us to ship this stuff on. im willing to pay a (small) fee + postage from you to me of course pm me if you are interested. atm its only one game
  6. K

WTB: Cheap snes and nes carts

I live in australia... retro games tend to start at around the 20au dollar mark. that said, ive seen alot of people on this forum sell nes/snes games for a couple of bucks, and even when you pay a crapton for shipping down to here, they generally work out a ton cheaper if you buy in bulk. so...
  7. K

anyone bought from http://www.coinopexpress.com/

i was looking at buying a pcb from this site but im not sure about them and was wondering if anyone had bought from them and had any feedback. thanks in advance :)
  8. K

WTB: Sega Nomad

I was wondering if anyone out there has a sega nomad lying about they dont want. i have seen 2 pop up on here in 2 days and i missed both of them so i figure this is the best way to go about it. i live in aus so shipping will probably be a touch pricy but im more then willing to pay for it. if...
  9. K

Meta slug 5 pcb question

So i am thinking about buying a metal slug 5 jamma pcb, but the problem im having is its the japanese version. now i have read (and i hope i am right) that japanese mvs/aes carts have the same dqata as all carts and the language is determined on the bios of the system, and i was hoping that the...
  10. K

mv-1a bios is hard soldered?

so i was looking at getting a uni bios for my mv1a and i spent a good 10 minutes staring at this board looking for the socket that apparently should be there... but it isnt. from what ive seen where it should be the bios is hard soldered but im not sure if ive just missed something. does anyone...