Recent content by Knatty Dreadnok

1. Knatty Dreadnok

Looking for a modded AES

I'm looking for a modded Japanese AES system? I'm only willing to make payment through paypal. Price negotiable as long as it's not too steep. Need specifics on condition, specs and preferably some form of feeback/selling history. Thanks.
  2. Knatty Dreadnok

SALE CLOSED!

ONLY ONE GAME LEFT, GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE! KING OF FIGHTERS 96 - SOLD KING OF FIGHTERS 97 - SOLD KING OF FIGHTERS 98 - SOLD SHIN SAMURAI SPIRITS - SOLD NEO GEO AES SYSTEM - SOLD DUNK DREAM - SOLD NEO GEO CUP!98 - SOLD REAL BOUT FATAL FURY - SOLD You can contact me at...
  3. Knatty Dreadnok

KOF SHEET MUSIC?

Anyone have any idea where I can get some KOF 95-98 sheet music? I'm particularly looking for the KOF 98' "Despite One's Age" (Masters Team) theme from the Arrange Soundtrack. I play and I love the electric guitar riff on it. Thanks, Natty
  4. Knatty Dreadnok

KOF 2K1, 4 TRADE!

Looking to trade a JP AES KOF 2001 in excellent condition. Complete w/insert, case, plastic baggy & manual for a copy of a JP AES KOF 97. Looking for a gamers condition or better. Email at Natty_Dreadnok@Yahoo.com
  5. Knatty Dreadnok

Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat

Ryu versus Scorpion, check this out it's worth a good laugh. :kekeke: http://discretos.net/go-1464-mortal-kombat-vs-street-fighter-2.html
  6. Knatty Dreadnok

Fully Modded AES & Games

UPDATED!!!! Fully Modded AES & Games SALE CLOSED!
  7. Knatty Dreadnok

King Of Fighters Sprite Rips & gifs???

Anybody happen to know where I could get a sprite rip of the KOF 97/98 Eclipsed Sun burning... from the intros? It's the Kusanagi emblem with the actual flames moving around it. I've seen it before but it's been several years ago.
  8. Knatty Dreadnok

KING OF FIGHTERS 2001 JP AES CART

I've got a Japanese KOF 2001 in excellent condition, complete w/case manual, insert and plastic baggy. Asking price is $115 shipped through paypal. PM me. I also have a Ebay account Natty_Dreadnok... please don't hesitate to send email and verify...
  9. Knatty Dreadnok

Goenitz & Yamazaki?

Anyone believe these two are brothers based on hair style or just a couple of similar looking cats... with a mutual affiliation?
  10. Knatty Dreadnok

OROCHI KOF '97 DIP Settings?

I've got an excellent question... since the are new bios for dip switch settings. Has anyone discovered a way to use Orochi in KOF '97? Billkwando discovered a way years ago... but it was a pain and really wasn't worth the trouble.
  11. Knatty Dreadnok

Billkwando?

Whatever happened to Bill Smallwood? I have'nt talked to him in years... last I heard he was getting married. :rolleyes:
  12. Knatty Dreadnok

Rage Of the Dragons NEO AES JP VERSION

:smirk: I'm looking to buy a Japanese Neo AES Rage Of the Dragons (complete w/ cart, case, book & insert... games must atleast be in good condition). Blemishes are fine, but :shame: NO cracked cartidges, cases or torn inserts. Good Tradings Rating or Positive Ebay Feedback preferable. I pay...
  13. Knatty Dreadnok

KOF 98 AES WANTED

Looking for a complete AES Japanese KOF 98 Home cart, for a reasonable price. Game and all it's contents must be in Fine or Excellent condition.
  14. Knatty Dreadnok

Fighting Styles & Techniques

Overall which martial arts style do you think optimizes Power and Speed? I've noticed that players who use characters whose styles can combine these two qualities, be well balanced offensively & defensively (cancel) are more likely to dictate the pace of a round/match and dominate games. :spock:
  15. Knatty Dreadnok

Mega Modded Japanese Neo-Geo AES Home system

Well it's been fun, but I'm getting out of the game! Selling all my stuff and calling it quits for good. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8121265000