Recent content by kiwasabi

1. K

Looking for Neo Geo MVS financial/sales data

Hey Everybody, I was wondering if anyone could provide any of the following financial information for the Neo Geo MVS: * MSRP ($3000-3500?) * Total Units Sold (Over 400,000 worldwide is what I heard) * Manufacturing cost of MVS cabinets and cartridges * MSRP on cartridges * Number of any...
  2. K

Neo Geo MVS Pulstar only $90! Last chance before ebay!

I'm still looking to sell Pulstar for Neo Geo MVS, now only $90 plus shipping. It's in great shape and everything is legit and original except for the label is fake. Don't miss your chance to own one of the Neo Geo's best and most collectible games.
  3. K

Prices lowered: Neo Geo MVS games FS: Pulstar, Metal Slug 3, Nam 1975

Pulstar (fake label) $100 Metal Slug 3 (good label with MM) $60 Nam 1975 (rough label) $30 Prices don't include shipping. PM if interested, thanks!
  4. K

MVS games for sale: Pulstar, Blazing Star, MS3, Shock Troopers, Ninja Commando, Nam75

Hey everyone, I had to move and sold my 4-slot cab, so I'm selling the rest of the gems from my personal collection. Prices don't include shipping, knock off $5 for each game over 1 that you buy together. Pulstar (fake label) $110 Metal Slug 3 (good label w/ MM) $65 Nam 1975 (rough label) $35...
  5. K

FS in Denver: 4 slot original Neo Geo arcade machine $350

Hey Neo Geo forum members, I am selling a 4-slot Neo Geo arcade machine for $350. It has a great 25" monitor with a fairly recent cap kit, newer joysticks/buttons, and working coin mechanisms. It comes with 2 games, Metal Slug 4 (bootleg but works) and Windjammers. If you would rather just have...
  6. K

MVS Carts For Sale: Metal Slug 1/2/X, Aerofighters 2, Spinmaster, Shock Troopers2 etc

Hey everyone, I've got a bunch of MVS carts for sale. Prices don't include shipping. Offers are welcomed, but no low ball offers please. Let me know if you'd like more pictures of certain carts. Thanks for looking! Thanks, -Adam ALL SOLD, THANKS!
  7. K

Tons of games for trade from 1979-2009

Everything now for sale as well for trade since my wants are pretty skimpy. PM me with what you're interested in and I'll try to give you an agreeable price. Thanks for looking! Have: Genesis: (all loose unless noted) Dinosaurs for Hire (complete) Double Dribble Playoff Edition General Chaos...
  8. K

Considering putting a Neo Geo on location. Have any advice/info to offer?

Hey everybody, I have a Neo Geo 4-slot with a good monitor and nearly new buttons/joysticks and am considering putting it on location. I'm going to school right now at a Community College that has over 8,000 students and am considering looking into putting it on location there. The school has...
  9. K

Do these MVS carts look legit?

I'm working out a deal for Pulstar, Ninja Commando, Shock Troopers 2nd Squad and Robo Army and just wanted to be sure that they're legit carts and not bootlegs. The guy who is selling them doesn't know how to tell whether they're legit or not and I'm not too sure either. He says that the label...
  10. K

MVS, NES, SNES, Gen, N64, PSX, PS2, XBOX, INTV for trade

Hey everybody I just got a 4-slot MVS off of craigslist so I'm looking to get some of the shooters for the MVS I don't have. I don't really care about condition so long as it works. Also, I don't mind bootlegs so long as they function 100%. Note: If you have MVS games I want and don't see...
  11. K

Wanted: MVS Nam 1975, Magician Lord, Shock Troopers

Hey everybody I just got a 4-slot MVS off of craigslist so I'm looking to get some of the shooters for the MVS I don't have (I currently have most of the Metal Slugs, Cyber-Lip and Aero Fighters 2). The games that I want the most are: Magician Lord Nam 1975 (Possibly buying/trading for)...
  12. K

Lots of stuff for trade: INTV, SNES, Gen, PS1/PS2, Xbox, N64, GC

Hey everybody, I've been amassing games over the past couple of years and am now finally organized and ready to trade. First off, I don't have much feedback anywhere (but I've done tons of trading), so I'm willing to send first provided you have at least a little bit of credible feedback...
  13. K

Please help. Having trouble setting up my mame machine

Please help me with this if you can. I have a pentium 3 computer with windows 98. It has an arcadevga inside of it and I also have the jpac. I have a Sharp Image Electronics, inc monitor on my arcade machine. The machine is a jamma(obviously). I installed the windows 98 arcadevga drivers...
  14. K

Any interest in Aerofighters 3 MVS?

Hi all, I have an Aerofighters 3 for MVS that I just don't play anymore. It is in great shape, better than player's condition because it sat in a machine brand new almost its whole life. I have the mini marquee and the 2 mini character sheets as well. I'm willing to either trade or sell. Here...
  15. K

This is a crazy little shooter you should all try

Hey all, I just found this link in PC Gamer recommending this free shooter called torus trooper. Here's the link: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cs8k-cyu/windows/tt_e.html I think the best way to describe it is F-Zero meets Aerofighters or Raiden. It's a crazy 360 degree shooter that I really...