Recent content by kirax7

1. K

Anybody like DND?

Anyone here play DND or know people who do? I've been playing for about a week now and it's pretty fun. It's the whole reason I haven't been here that much and my NGPC has been abused with lack of play, lol. I've always been interested in it though because I like RPG's and I like fantasy...
  2. K

GGXX:AC (A.B.A) questions

I've had this game for about a week now and I've only been playing as A.B.A so I know her entire move set by memory and can pull off her moves without even thinking about the combinations. Well I have this down 98%... except I can't freaking get this move to work no matter how many times I try...
  3. K

EBay seller sent me wrong thing

I ordered a NeoGeo Pocket Color {New in Box} about two weeks ago and finally got it yesterday in the mail only to find that I received a pre-owned unit. I was pretty upset to say the least so I contacted the Seller with my complaint and this morning I get a response "Sorry about that! We must...
  4. K

The John 117 memorial tour

All I can say is oh my god. There's no words to describe the masterpiece that is this advertisement. http://www.gamespot.com/video/extras/halo3.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gumballs&tag=gumballs;img;1 http://www.gamespot.com/video/extras/halo3.html?sid=6178832
  5. K

Halo Novels

With all the Halo 3 hype I decided to buy all 4 of the original Halo Novel's to catch myself up in the story because I've only ever played the games which... to be quite honest didn't have very involving story telling. I'm currently reading "Fall of Reach" which is pretty good so far. I've...
  6. K

My first actual Arcade experience, lol

I've never been to an Arcade before today and I know it's shocking isn't it? I only played one game but I beat it and replayed though it again partially, lol. That game was Metal Slug 4 and holy crap it was fun. It really beats playing it on your PS2 or some other System because of the giant...
  7. K

Death Note

"The human whose name is written in this Notebook... shall die" ::Note:: Average_Joe did post a spoiler below so beware if you don't want anything ruined, lol. Have any of you seen Death Note before? I know the Manga is kind of old but the Anime series ended not long ago which is what got me...
  8. K

What are some good NGPC games?

Here's my current NGPC collection. :P I'm trying to get the best games first and then slowly get the rest of the titles but it's hard to decide because there are so many games that look good, lol. Gal Fighters Sonic Pocket Adventure Metal Slug: 1st Mission Metal Slug: 2nd Mission Fatal Fury...
  9. K

How much do you sleep?

How much sleep do you normally get on a daily basis? I get about 5 1/2 to 6 hours a day... sometimes a little less. I wake up every morning at 9:30 A.M and go to bed at 3 A.M, lol. Why? I like to wake up early so I have "free time" before I go to work and I stay up late because my day is...
  10. K

Need some Samurai Showdown 4 tips

I've been playing Samsho 4 with a friend of mine and he's already mastered one of the characters and is pulling off insane moves. He's using Genjuro and keeps using some attack where he flies towards me and slices me and he goes through me completely and then he repeats it again instatantly...
  11. K

My first MS experience

I played Metal Slug X over at a friends house last night and oh my god it was awesome. I never understood what all the hype about this series was until yesterday. It's like a more bad ass version of Contra, no it's like if you catagorized Contra and Metal Slug then Contra would be the...
  12. K

Faselei! in English?

I'm wanting to pick this game up but from what I've seen it was only released in Japan right... is there an English version out there anywhere at all? I've seen screenshots of it in English before. <.<
  13. K

New Halo 3 advertisement campaign

Wow, this new "Believe" campaign is pretty interesting. Take a look at the upcoming teaser thanks to Kotaku. :P I need to get a 360... I never upgraded from my original XBox, lol. http://kotaku.com/gaming/tease/the-teaser-for-the-halo-3-teaser-299105.php?autoplay=true
  14. K

Fatal Fury Anime movies

I found somebody on Youtube that is hosting all 3 of the Fatal Fury movies if anyone here is interested. I was never aware there were 3... in fact, I always thought Fatal Fury: The Motion picture was the only one made, lol. I did enjoy the first two movies... but the third one was just...
  15. K

Hello, I am finally able to introduce myself! :D

Oh my god I can finally post! Anyways, I'm wanting to formally introduce myself to the community... I'm completely new to the NeoGeo scene and I only recently got started because I bought a NeoGeo Pocket Color on EBay a little while back with 5 games. I'm planning on completing my NGPC...