Recent content by jp2k4

1. J

DELETE

everything sold
  2. J

Samurai Shodown 2 wtb/wtt

I need a ss2 US or Japanese cart and case. If you are trading it, I have games for sale/trade in the SNK selling and everything else forums. Thanks for looking. Please PM me if you have one for sale.:help: I dont need the insert or manual for the samurai shodown 2, dont really care about the...
  3. J

carts for sale/trade prices lowered

I need to sell these quick!! the deal I had for these MVS games fell through, so they are up for sale again. King of Fighters 99 MVS--Japanese, comes with everything except for box.--TRADED AWAY Tengai Makyou Shinden (Far East of Eden--Kabuki Klash)--Japanese MVS cart only--$25 Rage of the...
  4. J

game gear, pc engine cd,dreamcast import,Super Famicom,accessories and games

I have these games for sale/trade: PCFX game-- Dokyusei 2-$10 pc engine cd games- ranma 1/2 (side scroller)--$12 ranma 1/2 part 3 (side scroller)--$12 dreamcast imports- sakura wars 3-complete mint--$20 sakura wars 4-complete mint--$20 carcaptor sakura limited box--$75 super famicom games-...
  5. J

neo geo av cable for sale/trade

if you want it, make an offer.
  6. J

zero

anyone have pics or a link to pics of zero from SVC?
  7. J

Japanese AES psu wanted

I need a new one. 'Nuff said. if you have one, please pm me with ideas of what your looking to get for it. thanks
  8. J

delete

I am looking to buy or trade for magical drop 3 mvs neo mr do mvs I dont care about condition, label, region, etc as long as they are legit. please pm with what your looking to get for them. will take cart only.
  9. J

delete

all gone, thanks everyone! Leaving the MVS scene, time to focus on AES only. I have for sale/trade: phantom 1-blue version mint as hell, with mint box and anti-static bag-deal made Rage of the Dragons complete US version some scratches where cart is inserted. -deal made mvs cart only...
  10. J

debug bios installation

does anyone know if you can just take the original bios chip out of the AES system and replace it with the neo-geo.com debug bios, or do you actually have to double stack it?
  11. J

Samurai Shodown 2 wtb/wtt

I need an AES version of samurai shodown/spirits 2. Dont care what condition its in, and it can be cart only. If you have one, please pm me with a price, or check the everything else forums, I am selling/trading alot of stuff for other systems.
  12. J

AES/MVS carts wanted

I am looking for US versions of, KoF95 AES (would trade my Japanese AES for the US version) Blues Journey AES (would trade my carton box Japanese version for US version) Metal Slug 3 AES I am also looking for Money Puzzle Exchanger MVS cart, cart only is fine, English or Japanese. I have...
  13. J

$10 paypal needed!

I need a new psu for my neo aes, short $10 paypal. please help me out!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MAKE OFFERS, I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF NOW!!!!! I have the following for sale, Controller Adapter -- PlayStation to GameCube-$6 controller adapter--playstation to gamecube/xbox (also works with...
  14. J

neo memory card wanted

Doesn't matter what color or if its complete, just as long as its in good condition and works.
  15. J

how does the debug bios chip work?

I know you can set it to MVS, English or Japanese and it has a neo game shark, but do you have to make changes everytime you turn the system on (setting what mode you want it to start in)? Can you have it set to English MVS and get uncensored games in english?