Recent content by joshie

1. joshie

WTB: Magical Drop 3

Can be english or japanese label. Doesn't matter.
  2. joshie

WTB: Broken MVS Carts.

Sorry if I am stepping on anyone else's toes who looks for the same thing. I am interested in attempting to repair MVS.
  3. joshie

Circuit that will do two momentary button pushes upon receiving 5v

Hopefully someone can give me a solution. I have a need for a circuit that upon receiving a 5v feed, it does the equivalent of pushing a momentary switch twice. Any ideas?
  4. joshie

Cheapo way to power mv1fs?

I am currently using a computer PSU, but it seems that it adds noise to the audio line (nothing major, but I am OCD). I assume the dirty comes from an unclean ground. I tested a psu from one of my servers, and that seems to keep the sound clean, so I can only assume the quality is much greater...
  5. joshie

Absurdly huge amount of space after some posts.

After some of my posts ( ex: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?229203-People-Who-Wink&p=3295209&viewfull=1#post3295209 ) is a very large amount of space between my text and my sig. Any ideas?
  6. joshie

Hellos from a new builder/modder

I am here primarily because I like making and modifying electronics. I want to hopefully document some of the things I do for other people to benefit from. I come from other older consoles, primarily SNES modding, programing, and cart creation. Once upon a time I was too poor to screw around...
  7. joshie

Layout or measurement for Neo Geo arcade button placement?

I am building two arcade sticks for my CMVS and I would like to make the button spacing/layout "authentic". Is there such a thing documented anywhere?