Recent content by Jonathan

1. J

A New Forum I found

I just found a new forum that almost covers some of the bases. Only now I found out that forum is like all the others. It's run by some one named Becky
  2. J

Can Teochef Be Trusted?

Teochef, a member of ebay runs a store; here's the address: http://stores.ebay.com/teochefs-store Can he be trusted? Does he do good service in his store?
  3. J

Wanted: US AES of Viewpoint

Wanted: a US AES copy of Viewpoint. Must be in mint condition and complete with cover, case and booklet. Only honest and reliable sellers get in contact!! Will pay $102. Thanks.
  4. J

A Secret Debug For Aero Fighters 2

While playing with the buttons on my controller during the demo screens for Aero Fighters 2, I came across a blue debug menu that had abilites for stages, enemy checking and tests and sound tests, a lot of tech stuff. The only problem is, I don't remember which buttons I pushed, so since then i...
  5. J

Must Know Nihongo Revisited

For those of you in the forum fluent in Japanese, can any of you trans late the following text here below into english? It's off some booklet I got. If not, I understand. Thanks.
  6. J

Trust teo chef? Just a question.

Should we trust teochef and his offers forgames? I saw the same game on ebay a year ago, and now it's here again on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/Neo-Geo-AES-VIEWPOINT-US-neogeo-view-point-MVS-SNK_W0QQitemZ200035021574QQihZ010QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  7. J

Stop MVS To AES coversions--They Ain't Safe

It turns out, based on research the game conversions from MVS to AES can cause damage to your AES, and be sides such conversions would be like boot legs, not a legit thing, so don't you think it's time we stop such MVS to AES conversions?
  8. J

Help me submit my collection!!

I tried sumbmitting my photo collection of Neo geo stuff for your collection gallery, but i get nuttin but POP mail gobbldygook. HELP!!
  9. J

an Unfair Trade

It's an unkind thing, in nearly every fighting game, when just as you've finished beating the last of your oppenents, an (occasionally) unselectable extra fighter (a la Rugal for instance)steps in with cheap moves to finish you; only when you beat that character do you truly win. It's in most...
  10. J

Is my game ruined?

HALP!! I got a legit copy of an American Samurai Shodown 2, but it seems sometimes when I put it in my AES and start it, the image, especially the start up screen looks a bit broken up and pixeled in some spots; I have to pull it out and and put it back in to get the image right. PLEASE HALP!! I...
  11. J

The search for an S vid connector.

I want to get me an S vid connector for my Atari Jaguar, but I've had no luck on E bay. Is there a way to get one elsewhere? Or is there a way to make one? Please help!! Thanks!!
  12. J

Wanted: an American AES copy of The Last Blade

wanted: an American (NOT Japanese, nor Euro) AES copy of The Last Blade Must be in mint condition and complete with cover, case and booklet. Only honest and reliable sellers get in contact!! Thanks. --Corkscrew (NOT Corky)
  13. J

Wot A Jolt!!

I am worried over MVS to AES converted carts. They might ruin my AES. Would they?
  14. J

Wanted: a US only AES Viewpoint

Wanted: a US (not jap and/or euro) AES version of Viewpoint. Must be in mint condition and complete with cover, case and booklet. Only honest and reliable sellers get in contact!! Thanks!!
  15. J

What's The Connection?

I own an RCA 36 inch TV, which supports Svid, Composite and component. I bought it in January of 2004. But when i hooked up my DVD player to the componet inputs, and played a disc, not a thing came onscreen. Then i tried switching the plugs in the input section, all i got was balck and white or...