Recent content by Joe McCabe

1. J

Bang Bead Review

Euro Title: Bang Bead Japanese Title: Bang Bead By: Visco Year: 2000 Size: 170 Megs Home Release? No MVS Release? Yes CD Release? No Bang Bead is Visco's newest release for the MVS system and is the sequel to Flip Shot. Even though Bang Bead has been called a "prototype", I...
  2. J

Ebay: 40 GB Ipod And Printer

Linky! :)
  3. J

English Burning Fight MVS

It's not a bootleg and has the original English label intact. $14 shipped in the US by 3 day USPS with insurance or a little more if you are international. I accept paypal or money orders and can send pics if need be. Thanks. :)
  4. J

English Burning Fight MVS Cart

$10 - English label and not a boot I can provide pics if you want, thanks.
  5. J

Selling My Punk Record Collection :(

I really don't want to do this, but I need to pay for next semester's tuition and so the time has come for me to sell my record collection. The link below is a webpage that list everything that I have for sale. I know that some of the price may be a little high, but I am open to some...
  6. J

PS2 With GT4

Linky :)
  7. J

Brand New 40 GB Ipod

Linky
  8. J

3 English MVS Carts LOWER PRICES!!!!!

ALL ARE 100% ORIGINAL, NOT BOOTS Football Frenzy - $15 ON HOLD Puzzle De Pon (Fake Label) - $25 Burning Fight - $10
  9. J

US Red 4 Slot In Denver, CO $450

Linky :)
  10. J

4 English MVS Carts And US Red 4-Slot In Denver, CO EVEN LOWER PRICES!!!!!!!!!

I accept paypal and money orders. Everything is ORIGINAL AND NOT A BOOTLEG. Please let me know if you want to know the serial number a game or if you want up close pics of something. PRICES DON'T INCLUDE SHIPPING, but shipping is like $5 in the US and I ship 3 day USPS with insurance. I also...
  11. J

5 English MVS Carts And US Red 4-Slot In Denver, CO LOWER PRICES!!!!!!!!!

I accept paypal and money orders. Everything is ORIGINAL AND NOT A BOOTLEG. Please let me know if you want to know the serial number a game or if you want up close pics of something. PRICES DON'T INCLUDE SHIPPING, but shipping is like $5 in the US and I ship 3 day USPS with insurance. I also...
  12. J

10 English MVS Carts And US Red 4-Slot In Denver, CO

13. J

Neo-Geo.com Cookie Tin

Linky :D
  14. J

Ghost Pilots DT AES FS/FT For MVS Carts LOWER PRICE!!!!

I rather trade this game for some MVS carts, preferably any 4 MVS carts. I am finally putting up my 4-slot for sale and I need some MVS carts to sell with it. I would also sell the cart for $40. The cart is in near mint condition. The cart has some surface marks from use, but the manual is...