Recent content by jeffg

1. J

Capcom CPS2 Asian Both A & B Board Dungeons and Dragons Tower of Doom For Sale

I have an Asian Original Dungeons and Dragons Tower of Doom I would part with. It is A & B Board, the A board bottom by one of the feet the case is broken with a small 1" x 1" chunk missing. Label is in nice shape. Game works great and is still on battery. I can swap out battery before...
  2. J

TG-16 CD Boxed Games Y's I & II, Y's III, Exile with Outer Boxes

Guys I got these 3 Boxed complete TG16 CD Games for sale. Y's I & II $160 Y' III $200 Exile $100 Shipping Extra, only shipping to US
  3. J

Galaga 88' PCB US Seller

I pickedup a Galaga arcade and it had Galaga 88' board set-up instead of original Galaga. I am going to convert back to Galaga instead, so I am going to sell the Galaga 88' PCB. Looks to be Japanese version, see pic of board and screenshots. $550 for board US ONLY, No shipping outside of US
  4. J

Quiz and Dragons De-suicide

Guys I am picking up a Quiz and Dragons arcade. Guy said the arcade doesn't work thinks it might be a power supply but my guess when I get it is the board suicide battery went out as it is all original. Who de-suicides these in the US that I could send this to to get de-suicided. Thanks Jeff
  5. J

Shmup Jamma Boards For Sale

I have a few boards all working sitting around for sale: Raiden Fighters PCB works and has Marquee, also includes the strip that shows controls $175 plus shipping Aero Fighters PCB working $45 plus shipping Silk Worm with cardboard bezel $40 plus shipping Twin Eagle PCB $65 plus shipping...
  6. J

Got Sega Naomi set-up World Series Baseball 99 question on other games

I got a Dedicated World Series Baseball 99 Cabinet, the big black one this weekend. It is a great game, it is per manual model 3 version of the cabinet. What other games can I just plug and play and swap in? There is 2 buttons plus the bat controller on the control panel, so I assume only 2...
  7. J

Jamma Boards and PC10 Carts for Sale

Guys Have some extra boards for sale, shipping is extra Raiden II working $100 Twin Eagle working $75 Aero Fighters working $50 Rushing Heroes with GX adapter $50 Silk Worm working $50 Double Dragon PC10 cart $60 Baseball Stars PC10 cart $60 Golf PC10 cart $40 If interested in multiples we...
  8. J

Neo Geo 2 Slot & Football Frenzy, CPS2 Shooters

Guys I have a few things to sell: Neo Geo 2 Slot board with football frenzy, the game works fine, sound works, I don't have 2 carts so not sure if both slots work at same time but everything else seems to work. $90 plus shipping CPS2 Shooters, all come with A & B boards Mars Matrix was...
  9. J

Anyone have a Namco Collection Volume 1 Galaga/Ms Pacman/Mappy Board For Sale or Trade

Guys I just got a cabinet with the Namco volume 2 and would love to put volume 1 in with it and a switcher. I have some good CPS2 shmups, Nintendo Vs Boards and games, Pc10 games, and other jamma boards for trade. Might buy also thanks
  10. J

Looking for Nintendo Playchoice Carts, Have CPS2, Nintendo vs and others

Guys I picked up a few PC10 cabinets this weekend and wanting some more carts. I have the following for trade but could also buy depending on price: Giga Wing CPS2 Blue B Board phoenixed but all original Mars Matrix Green B Board phoenixed but all original Pro Gear Conversion B Board Marvel...
  11. J

Neo Geo 161 in 1, Metal Slug, Baseball STars, Top Players Golf lot $105 plus shipping

Guys The last of my neo stuff for sale, would like to part in 1 lot: Neo Geo 161 in 1 works great Metal Slug 1 original cart pretty decent shape Top Players Golf cart original in pretty good shape Baseball STars Pro cart with shockbox, game works but I am getting some static on the sound when I...
  12. J

JoJo's Venture cart, disc, stickers, House of the Dead 4 DVD Sega, CPS2 stickers, etc

Guys I got some stuff in a trade locally yesterday came out of a putt putt when they swapped out games. JoJo's Venture CPSIII cart & disc and the move stickers how about $75 shipped in US House of the Dead 4 Sega Lindbergh system DVD not even sure what to ask on this one? Killer Instinct I...
  13. J

Blazing Star, Aero Fighters 2, 3, Metal Slug 1,2, Baseball STars

Guys Have some MVS carts for sale, all are original carts, no Boots. MVS Carts: All carts are original carts, no boots Aero Fighters 2 Kit less mini marquee, #'s do not match $70 plus shipping Sonic Wings 3 cart, has reprinted label though $70 Metal Slug 1 cart $55 Metal Slug 2 cart $55...
  14. J

Updated Sales List 7-24: MVS carts, CPS2, STV, Jamma FS/FT

Guys I have a couple Nintendo vs cabinets and looking for a few things: Dr Mario Daughter board complete set-up 2 Nintendo vs MOtherboard working Nintendo Playchoice 10 games: I have the following: SMB2, SMB3, Contra, MTPO, Rad Racer, Dr Mario, Ninja Gaiden, DK, Double Dragon. I have the...
  15. J

MVS Carts for Sale

Guys I am getting rid of some of the carts I have left, picture is of the games that are for sale. They are original boards, no boots, a couple as you can tell have had to have new labels printed. Metal Slug 2 $55 Metal Slug X $55 SOLD Thrash Rally $50 Shock Troopers 2nd Squad $55 PENDING...