Recent content by Jacenwon

1. Jacenwon

FS: NEO GEO / MVH / SNK 1 SLOT JAMMA BOARD - $30

Perfect condition. Sold my cabinet without the board... cash & pick up only - Downtown Los Angeles, CA. My craigslist link: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ele/1028457801.html Holler.
  2. Jacenwon

mamewah issues with gameplay video previews... **SOLVED**

good evening, folks - i'm in need of a little assistance... i ran into the preview bug with mamewah already, and was able to "search the forums" my way out of that mess. Now i'm stuck with this odd cutting off of the picture when the preview movies play within mamewah. anybody else have this...
  3. Jacenwon

6-slot marquee lights up VERY poorly... (PLEASE CLOSE - DOUBLE POSTED)

I have the lighted marquee for the 6 slot cabinet, but it appears that only the right 3 are working (and even those seem a little dim?) The left 3 don’t light up, even during the hardware test except for a very small sliver of light on the farthest left marguee square. Is the left panel just...
  4. Jacenwon

6-slot board has bad slot - can this be fixed??? (PLEASE CLOSE - DOUBLE POSTED)

One of my slots appears to be toast. It doesn’t recognize it in any of the test mode and if you plug a game into it, the game does not show up as a selectable game. The physical plastic piece that that game plugs into on the board is actually even slightly melted. My question is this... is...
  5. Jacenwon

MVS 6-slot's sound VERY low??? Any suggestions to fix? (PLEASE CLOSE - DOUBLE POSTED)

So here's the skinny... when I first boot up the MVS 6 slot, the sound is so low that it’s almost silent. The sound gradually gets louder after the system has been on for about 15 minutes or so, but is still only as high as what I would consider the LOWEST volume setting on most MVS cabinets...
  6. Jacenwon

Super Neo 29 6-button layout control panel **FOUND/CLOSED**

i'm looking for a control panel similar to this: it can be the entire control deck, or just the metal plate that's bolted into the deck. i've converted a candy cab into a mame machine, and i figure it's in need of many more buttons :)
  7. Jacenwon

I'm in need of a coin mech!

I've gotta super neo 29 in need of a coin mech. anybody got any they want taken off their hands? holler at ya' boyeeeeeee!!! :mr_t:
  8. Jacenwon

Getting a distorted screen while using ArcadeVGA and JPac..? Help?

i recently purchased an empty Super Neo 29 Candy cabinet (only contained the monitor) that i wanted to convert into a mame machine. I've followed the instructions that came with the ArcadeVGA card - installing the drivers & control panel to my Dell GX270 computer, and attached both the PS2 & VGA...
  9. Jacenwon

Need guidance regarding a board error

I'm not sure where to go with this... cause it doesn't involve a "neogeo" machine - it's my cockpit atari pole position. i purchased it at a local auction for $10 (lucky i know!), and when i boot'er up, she reads "ROM 5" on the screen... i have no clue where to troubleshoot from here. I've...
  10. Jacenwon

Super Neo 29 - Coin door question?

I recently purchased a neo 29 from a local seller... awesome cab - i love it!!! After testing all the parts/components, i noticed that the coins don't fall correctly when passed through the coin mechanism. I'm not sure if it's missing a piece to the door, or if i'm just a knucklehead... could...
  11. Jacenwon

WTB: Super Neo 29 Marquee

peace everybody :) i just picked upa sweet neo 29 the other day. i'd like to change out the current marquee that it has. anybody know where/who/how i could grab one by chance? thanks in advance, jace
  12. Jacenwon

*rubs his candy on the forum*

new to the board - just sayin herro :)