Recent content by isamu

1. I

Samurai Shodown RPG Translation patch?

What's going on with this project? Did they ever complete the English translation patch for SSRPG? Such a shame if it's been canned :(
  2. I

Umm, guys....you *DO* know about 2DF....right?

http://2dfighter.com/ I mean seriously.....after playing all my favorite neo-geo games online LAG FREE against people all over the WORLD, I simply wonder why anyone is willing to buy these console compilation ports like Classics and Anthology for Wii/PS2. Seriously guys, if you haven't...
  3. I

Is SS2 XBLA at E3

Anyone know if SS2 for XBLA is, or will be shown at E3 this week? Has SNK said anything regarding the progress of the game? Damn, this is taking such a long time :(
  4. I

HELP...Is there *ANY* possible way to get SS Tenka to run on a US PS3?

Hello everyone. Guys, I have a serious problem on my hands. You see, I own a legit, original copy of the Japanese import game Samurai Spirits: Tenka. I would like to be able to play this game on my PS3, but my PS3 is an American one. SS Tenka is the *ONLY* Japanese import PS2 game I own. I have...
  5. I

Hello. Question about SS Tenka.

Hello everyone :) I just got through playing Samurai Shodown Tenka for the PS2 with a couple friends for the first time. Awesome awesome game!! The grand finally of SS :) I was wondering if there is a way to change the menus and icons to English? If not, does anyone know of a site I can go to...
  6. I

How much longer do you think LAG will be an issue for online games?

Do you think there is anything game developers will do to make online games on next gen consoles much less laggy? Have any of you read anything recently that would indicate a breakthrough in technology where lag, desyncs, and lost connections are all but a non-issue in games? What direction will...
  7. I

MAS Super Stick for the PC?

Sup guys. I was wondering...do any of you own a MAS Super Stick for the PC...the one where he supposedly has a sort of Keyboard/Mouse dongle that plugs into the PS/2 port? I have owned a stick from him for the past 6 years and it still works like a charm. But my connection solution isn't so hot...
  8. I

Fighting game tourneys...but where are the RACING game tourneys??

Hi guys. I always hear about many fighting game tourneys and events like the upcumming Evo event that cater mainly to fighting game fans. But I have never heard of any kind of event or tourney that cater towards racing game players. Have you guys heard of any racing game events such as Daytona...
  9. I

Great fucking *SCOTT* KOF2001 has the hardest boss ever!!!!

I just beat the last boss from KOF 2001....took me THREE HOURS OF CONTINUOUS NONSTOP RETRIES!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and that was WITH the infinite health cheat turned on!!!!! Damn that guy is fucking impossible! He's dope as fuck...
  10. I

SS Zero...Xbox and Live...what are the chances?

Hello gentlemen. My first post here. i am very excited to hear that a new SS game in coming out as I've been playing the series since 1992. Anyway I'd like to get your thoughts on what the possibilities are of this new game being ported to Xbox. Do you think it'll happen? If so, what are the...