Recent content by icoNsx

1. I

*NeoGeo on Brain* Robbed me :(

I sold him a CPS2 EcoFighters W/MoBo thru Ebay for $100, and the board arrived broken. He said there was something loose inside. I told him to send it back and offered him a refund if I couldnt fix it. I even told him to keep the MoBo to save on shipping and to offset the shipping $$$ in case it...
  2. I

BatRider & Ibara New kit for *Trade* W/poster

Looking for other Cave games. Can add cash to make up the difference in value. Also intrested in newer Atomiswave carts as well
  3. I

WTB Naomi & BlastCity marquee's

Looking for a marquee for my blast city cab. Doent really matter which one as long as its not VF3. Pm me some prices
  4. I

"Stray dog" need advice

I had my garage open and found this nice dog relaxing next to my candy cabs. He doesnt want to leave and I tried walking around the neiborhood to find his home, but he keeps on following me home. I dont want to call the pound, cause I heard the kill them after a few days. He looks like he's 6-7...
  5. I

Candy cabs / Sanwa parts

For Sale Neo Hyper 29 *SOLD*Capcom Mini Cute Neo 19 4 Sanwa JLF Pink $19 Sanwa buttons White/blue/ $2.10(10min. order) prefer local pick-up on the cabs
  6. I

Crazy Taxi

Thinking about picking up a CrazyTaxi stand-up. Anyone know whats required to also play InitialD on the same machine, or is there another game that would be a better fit to swap with?
  7. I

Egret Q's

Whats the difference between the Egret 2 & 3? I never seen either in person, but it seems only the sticker scheme, CP and monitor bezel are different. Do they use the same monitors?
  8. I

Shooter PCB Sale

ViperPhase1 19XX A&B GunBird2GunBarich *(SOLD)Ketsui *(SOLD)ProGear A&B *(SOLD)Esprade STV Cart Terra Diver PGM Carts Galdiator Photo Y2K RealFake
  9. I

Sega Touring FS/T in the LA area

I need to free up some space, is anyone intrested? Shoot me any offers. BTW its a twin 29" screens, sit down machine
  10. I

Ibara

Since Ibara is almost affordable now. How many of you guys have played it? What rank would you give it? Opinions wanted, please. Heres my top 10 list 1- Esprade 2- Mushihime 3- Dodonpachi 4- Guwange 5- Progear 6- Espgaluda 7- Ketsui 8- Dodonpachi Daioujou 9- Dangun Fever-On 10- Dodonpachi2
  11. I

FS/T- Fever-On SOS

For sale or Trade Fever-On SOS. This is the international version. $265 or trade for other Cave Pcb's, or Naomi2 and GD-Rom Hardware.
  12. I

please delete

please delete, wrong forum
  13. I

FS/T Ikaruga GD & Cave Pcb's

Ikaruga GD-Rom Ketsui Fever-On Esprade Looking for other Cave stuff or Naomi2 hardware
  14. I

FS/T Atomiswave, Wanted Naomi2

Looking to sale or trade for Naomi2 MoBo GD-Rom Hardware Atomiswave MoBo KnightsOfValour RumbleFish DemolishFist All Carts have art
  15. I

WTB- Daytona2, Initial D or any other driving PCB's

Looking for pretty much any Sega stuff, Naomi and Model 2&3. A set of two would be best. LMK if anyone knows where to find this stuff.