Recent content by husk4197

1. H

Blazing Star MVS Graphics glitch

Ok guys so I found out from Roadbuster that you guys helped him fix his blazing star cart so I was wondering if you'd be able to help me as well. I have a Last Blade 2 Cart with a similar problem All help greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  2. H

Pit Fighter Black and White Video

Pics so you'll see what I'm talking about. :)
  3. H

Pit Fighter Black and White Video

Hey, so I bought Pit Fighter and when I hook it up to my Supergun the video is in black and white. I shows color now and again and in the test menu but its screwed up. Also there's no audio during attract but in game its there. I'm not sure if its a setting because when i first booted it up it...
  4. H

Cp Dash SF2 Champion Edition

Hey guys, So I need some info. I bought a Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition board from an Arcade Op. The board is authentic Capcom. All the chips still have the Capcom logo on them. I also noted that there isn't a battery on the top smallest board. It plays without sound too. I do believe it's...
  5. H

Dead bootleg cart?

Hey guys I have a problem with a bootleg cart. Up until yesterday this was working. Now it just boots to the crosshatch... I tried cleaning it with an eraser and rubbing alcohol but cleaning doesnt seem to help. All other carts work when i insert them into the motherboard. Any idea on how to fix?
  6. H

The bad battery thread

So I've been looking through this thread as I also have a board with a battery that leaked. Attached are some pics of the board and damage. I'm not a skilled tech so my soldering skills are probably at the novice-intermediate level. That being said if you guy know where and who I can probably...
  7. H

MVS KOF 94 Cart help

Hey guys, So I bought a King of Fighters 94 cart when I got into the neo geo scene. I tried testing out the cart the other day and it kept resetting. It wouldn't boot at all. I'll take some pics and post it here. Would appreciate if anyone here can help. Thanks! EDIT: Decided to post a video...