Recent content by $hockwave

1. $hockwave

crazy drifter from middle east

i just saw this at another site and thought it was amazing how this guy can drift crazy drifter
  2. $hockwave

gaming console laws in us no more than 299.99

i am having some arguments with my roomate about this law about gaming consoles not being more than 299.99 when they first come out. but i do not think i remember seeing a console come out for more than that since the saturn,unless it is not a gaming machice mainly but i do not think this is...
  3. $hockwave

afro ninja

this is probly one of the funniset site i have ever seen check out the afro ninja afro ninja another funny one is moto training moto training
  4. $hockwave

what should i do?

okay about a year ago i got into a car accident and have been carless since. so i am saving for getting my car fixed since i only had liability insurance which also sucks.so should i fix my 96 accord or save up for a 95 acura legend? which i wanted to get to begin with just did not have enogh...
  5. $hockwave

farscape series on dvd

i was just getting into this show from the dvd's and this is one of the best shows i have ever seen. i went to the store and saw that the are rereleasing them on a starburst edition and was wondering if anyone has picked these up yet as they say expanded but only say special features on the...
  6. $hockwave

nirvana box set out today

anyone pick this one up i wanted to but strapped for cash gonna have to wait until i get everyone's xmas presents first. it looks good and i like everything they ever realesed and looking forward to the dvd as well.
  7. $hockwave

magicbox for xbox live

i was looking for a converter to use with svc chaos and saw this xbox converter that looked the best all-around converter. the magicbox has the memory card slot but also wanted to use headset with xbox live,so wanted to ask those who have this adapter since everywhere i looked online dos not...
  8. $hockwave

Just Picked up halo 2 limited edition

i just picked up the halo 2 limited collectors edition from blockbuster and even got a free rental with purchase. haven't played yet just got home long day at work stayed open late for halo 2.but when i opened the game at store fucking microsoft the the bonus disc and the game in the same slot...
  9. $hockwave

cheap xbox controllers at blockbuster

okay i went to trade in some dvd's at blockbuster yesterday and wanted a new controller anyway (because i am short on cash right now).and they ended up having black controller type s controllers brand new for $14.99 which is half the price of the same controller anywhere else i have seen. so...
  10. $hockwave

mounting memory card reader in cab

okay here is my problem i have a dedicated 4-slot red mvs cab and it has a slot for memory card reader to go but how do i mount it to cab it did not origonally come with brackets.
  11. $hockwave

joystick help

i am looking to get a new stick and saw 3 different sticks on happs website and was not sure on what was the best? i like the stick i have on my first player but the second player seems loose and not acurate at all when i do the same moves as i would on 1st player. does anyone know what has the...
  12. $hockwave

a perfect circle eMotive

any one else pick up this but i am looking more forward to the aMotive dvd/cd set with b-sides and remixes of there previous work. but all in allit is a good album but not great but a good listen about 3/4 thru album but sometimes maynard is a little over the top with his vocals like on imagine...
  13. $hockwave

monitor issues on red mvs cab

okay i have had this problem for awile but do not know what to do since i am oblivious to the insides of a cab and do not want to mess with and break. my monitor seems to shake when i play my games and the screen will go to the corner and back and is real annoying i am curious that it is a...
  14. $hockwave

psp to be realesed on dec. 12 in japan

according to gamespot the psp will be realesed on dec.12 i am sure looking forward to it mainly because it will play movies games and mp3's hopefully i could get a hold of one before christamas anyway here is the link and if already been posted sorry. gamespot psp dec. 12
  15. $hockwave

how do you prefer playing neo games?

okay i am asking on how the rest of the neo community plays there neo games and why i personally love playing my neo games on my cab more than anything with the joystick mounted on the cab to prevent enexpected moved like on a console joystick and the hole experience of playing on a cab is that...