Recent content by herbertsmart

1. H

March of Dimes Arcade/Pinball Raffle 2017

the annual March of Dimes charity raffle is LIVE ! Check out the thread here: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=399933 I'll bump this whenever new prizes are announced!
  2. H

$5,000+ worth of arcade/pinball prizes up for grabs!!

We are 3 weeks away from the start of the 2016 March of Dimes charity arcade & pinball prize raffle! So far I've amassed over $5,000 worth of arcade and pinball goodies to be raffled off to everyone who contributes to the March of Dimes fundraiser. Everything from art work, electronic parts...
  3. H

2016 March of Dimes Arcade/Pinball prize raffle

2016 is in full swing and that means it is time for another annual Arcade/Pinball prize raffle!!! I am a volunteer and supporter of the March of Dimes mission to eliminate pre-term birth and the health complications associated with it. 3 of my Nieces were preemies and spend time in the NICU...
  4. H

Soooo close, please help out if you can!

We are $900 short of our $6K goal in my annual March of Dimes fundraising. I have 2 days left to hit that number. If you haven't already donated please do so and help save a baby's life! As if that were not rewarding enough, as an added bonus you'll be entered into a prize raffle featuring...
  5. H

2015 March of Dimes Arcade/Pinball prize raffle

The 2015 March of Dimes campaign is here! I'll be running my annual Arcade/Pinball prize raffle in support of this wonderful cause. 3 of my nieces were preemies and our family has been directly impacted by the work the March of Dimes does. Every donation will not only get you entered into the...
  6. H

Last Chance to enter the chairty Arcade/Pinball prize raffle

This is the last week to donate and get entered into my annual Arcade/Pinball charity raffle in support of the March of Dimes. The original thread can be seen here: http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=301327 We have an amazing group of vendors/individuals sponsoring prizes this...
  7. H

2014 March of Dimes Arcade/Pinball charity prize raffle

First group of confirmed prizes: Documentarian and Arcade Enthusiast Jeff Von Ward has donated a 3 disc DVD/Bluray combo pack of his film "The Space Invaders: In Search of Lost Time". The prize pack also includes a t-shirt, collector pins, stickers. http://www.thespaceinvaders.org The...
  8. H

2014 March of Dimes Arcade/Pinball charity prize raffle

Welcome to the 7th annual Arcade/Pinball charity prize raffle in support of the March of Dimes! I am again running this raffle to fundraise for the March of Dimes, whose mission is to eliminate pre-term labor and the complications associated with it. All three of my nieces were preemies and...
  9. H

2013 March of Dimes Arcade/Pinball prize raffle

Time again for my annual March of Dimes fundraising campaign. This year I hope to personally raise $6,000 to help support the March of Dime's mission to eliminate pre-term birth and the health risks associated with it. Since I became involved with the March of Dimes seven years ago I have...
  10. H

Mini Marquee help

what is the best method to reproduce mini marquees at home? Since I'm new to all this, is there even a site that has all the artwork?
  11. H

Neo Geo Newbie in SoCal

Howdy All, I recently bought 2 Neo Geo MVS 4 slot machines. I played these machines in the arcades back in the day but this is my first experience owning any. I have been active in the coin-op collecting hobby for about 8 years and have a bunch of other machines. I've been active on the KLOV...
  12. H

Looking for Neo Geo MVS carts

Any Metal Slug Any Super Sidekicks Any Puzzle Bobble/Bust A move Power Spikes II Aero Fighter II Samurai Showdown II Let me know if you have any of them and how much you are asking shipped to zip 92506 Thanks!