Recent content by Hawkeye

1. Hawkeye

FS: 3DS / DSiXL [Mint + Complete]

Everything sold!
  2. Hawkeye

MVS Carts and Artwork

Some MVS carts and miscellaneous artwork for sale. I accept paypal gift or +4% fees. (Shipping not included). Samurai Shodown $20 Baseball Stars 2 SOLD Boots: Puzzle Bobble (Bust-a-Move) $20 - works perfectly Metal Slug 2 $10 Ultimate 11 SOLD Samurai Shodown flyers and dip sheet - $5...
  3. Hawkeye

WTB: MVS Carts (Windjammers, Magician Lord)

Looking for original Windjammers or Magician Lord MVS cart. Just the cart is fine.
  4. Hawkeye

Earth Hour 2012

I have always been a supporter of the environment and the green movement. However, I realized that while I criticize people who, out of ignorance or selfishness, choose to disregard our impact on the planet, my lifestyle has not lived up to my own green standards. So this year I have decided...
  5. Hawkeye

Monitor Aspect Ratio Question

I've seen some people's big red cabs running in 4:3 and others (including mine) in widescreen. I'm almost positive my monitor is a 4:3, but it stretches the games to widescreen and leaves black bars above and below the game. Is there a dip switch setting I can play with or is this a monitor...
  6. Hawkeye

161-in-1 Multicart

As much as I'd like to have all the original carts, the multicart is just so much more cost effective for me. I know a lot of people wouldn't stand for such blasphemy, but I'm new to this and I'm not a hardcore collector as much as someone who just wants to enjoy neo geo games. Plus there are...
  7. Hawkeye

New Cabinet Owner

Hi everyone, I thought I'd introduce myself to the forum. I'm new to neo geo and cabinet collecting, but I figured an MVS was the best place to start since I can try out lots of different games. I got this cab a few weeks ago for a pretty good price and a few games to go with it (Samurai...