Recent content by grimmythereaper

1. grimmythereaper

2016 3DS r4

i have a new 2016 R4 for 3ds for sale, it has never been used. I ordered it and put it in a drawer. asking 30 shipped obo. Im also open to trades for it. Just let me know what have you have. im an snk and sega guy mostly. Im open to games or promo items :) again just let me know what you got
  2. grimmythereaper

PVM'S

Just giving everyone in the Houston area a heads up, I found an electronic recycling warehouse that has some pvms for sale if anyone is looking for one the company name is Texas Electronic Recyclers and the phone # is 281-477-7271. If anybody wants one from outside the Houston area i would be...
  3. grimmythereaper

Digital RGB?

So i just got a sony pvm and on the back it has an input for digital rgb. Is that the same as vga? i ask bc i wanna hook up my dreamcast to it via vga if i can.
  4. grimmythereaper

Mvs Cab 4 slot restore

Thanks for the kind words everyone:) here is a small update. I installed L.E.Ds instead of bulbs into the coin door area, these are 194 bulbs that i had lying around from an old project car that i had. It helps make the red "deeper" in color instead of the old white colored bulbs. These L.E.Ds...
  5. grimmythereaper

Mvs Cab 4 slot restore

So a little bit of back store about how i got the cab. Im chilling a local classic game store when i over here a customer ask if the owner was interested in an arcade cab, this catches my attention and i listen to what is going on. Basically this guy has an old dead 4 slot cab that needs some...
  6. grimmythereaper

Neo Geo 4 slot Isolation transformer

I found out the hard way that the PO of my 4 slot cab didn't believe in tightening down his grounds. So now im looking to buy an isolation transformer for it.
  7. grimmythereaper

WTB/WTTF SuperGun

willing to trade for one or buy one out right, Thanks in advance guys :)
  8. grimmythereaper

Ebay auctions

Not my stuff, just saw this guys store and thought it would be a good chance for someone looking for something they want. http://www.ebay.com/sch/memin1207/m.html?item=322154502362&hash=item4b01e798da%3Ag%3AmlAAAOSwMNxXY24s&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
  9. grimmythereaper

poster printing

does anybody on here print anything in poster size? There are some old advertisements I would love to have in poster size.