Recent content by GreyFox

1. G

Coolest Neo Geo secrets

So the two that really stand out to me as being awesome secrets are: Ryo being in Fatal Fury Special Playing as the Referee (Kuroko) in Samurai Shodown series So which secrets or hidden characters or levels etc did you like the most. Which made you smile? Which were a dream come true? Which...
  2. G

Sound Test Juke Box

I am not sure if anyone else does this or it is just one of my quirks but I often fire up a game, navigate to the sound test and then have tracks playing as background music while I do something else. Particular favourites include: Streets of Rage series (obviously) Batman - Sega Megadrive Top...
  3. G

Long (and likely boring) SNK reminiscing and introduction

Hi, I知 a long term lurker but seldom post but as I am on my latest Neo Geo kick I thought I ought to break the trend and introduce myself and tell you about my Neo Geo and SNK experiences. I知 40 and live in the UK. I am predominantly a Sega guy first and foremost but I enjoy games as games...
  4. G

Zero Gunner 2

I absolutely adore this game on Dreamcast. For those that haven't played it you control a helicopter (from a choice of three) from a sort of top down view and have free movement around the screen. Pressing a button allows you to rotate your chopper to take out enemies and releasing this buttons...