Recent content by Greatkiller

1. Greatkiller

WTB: Shenmue 2 Dreamcast Pal in Excellent Condition

Hey guys, Looking for Shenmue 2 for dreamcast in Excellent Condition. Let me know. Thanks in advance!
  2. Greatkiller

WTB: Xbox One Day One, Anyone have extra?

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have an extra pre-order. Please let me know. Thanks!
  3. Greatkiller

WTB: Dreamcast Controller to USB converter

Looking for a converter. Let me know if anyone has one. Thanks.
  4. Greatkiller

Amazing 50 Cent writes book of investments....CNBC laughs about people in the ghetto

I was cruising through CNBC.com and saw this: "50 Cent Shares His Attitude Toward Investing" so I said, interesting and watched video. So far so good, then at about 5 mins into video, fitee says "Where I come from, the majority of those people have always lived a recession," then there is...
  5. Greatkiller

WTB: Shenmue 2 Dreamcast Pal

Hello, Im looking for Shenmue 2 for dreamcast pal. Let me know your price. Thanks
  6. Greatkiller

FS/FT: Beatmania IIDX 4th Style PS2 Brand New

Now on Ebay: Beatmania IIDX 4th Style BRAND NEW SEALED!!! RARE!!!!!! - eBay (item 250431684992 end time May-28-09 13:06:27 PDT)
  7. Greatkiller

Cable internet company begins to limit download to 250 Gigs a month

Unbelievable, Comcast is only allowing home users to download 250 Gigs and thats it................ Why are they trying to limit it? People are paying to use service. I know since comcast is big, other cable companies will follow. I have time warner. The first offense was disabling...
  8. Greatkiller

Beatmania IIDX the last of them

Whats up guys. I finally sold my arcade style controller and need to sell games :( Beatmania IIDX 4th style BRAND NEW - $70.00 Beatmania IIDX 6th style Excellent condition - $40.00 Beatmania IIDX 7th style Mint condition - $45.00 Beatmania IIDX 8th style Konami Style edition Game = Mint /...
  9. Greatkiller

Demonoid..........

Is this place pretty good with sharing? I would like to join site but they require code. Would any of you cool cats happen to have one?
  10. Greatkiller

FA: Chrono Trigger SNES complete + Strategy guide

Hi, I currently have for auction Chrono trigger for SNES. Please take a look and bid if interested :) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250248538581
  11. Greatkiller

Question for you college junkies (Math course)

Sup guys, I wanted an opinion because I'am debating what class to take next at my community college. Im about done with intermediate algebra and I would say I will get an A in the class. Anywho my question is my next class is college algebra, but its not required. I can move to...
  12. Greatkiller

FA:King of Fighter 00/01 PS2 compl w bonus, Wave Race compl, Contra III comp, +more

On ebay now. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZgreatkiller
  13. Greatkiller

GBA lot, PS2, Super Nintendo complete games

Hi, Im currently in need of making space. I have the following for sale: Everything is good to mint condition. Boxes were really taken care of. Everything is complete as well. The games on the right are brand new. GBA SP is the classic NES edition and wasnt used much. For this lot I was...
  14. Greatkiller

Its that time to upgrade.........need a new PC

Hi, Looks like it now time to upgrade since I still have a pentium 4 2.2 ghz that is getting old. Im looking to build a new rig now that new games like unreal 3 and crysis are coming out. Im currently cant make a choice between intel and AMD. The thing that I do see is price difference which...
  15. Greatkiller

Get me out of Vegas sale!!! GCU, PS2 ETC!! 56K WARNING MABE?

Hi, Im in need to get out of vegas and go back home to L.A.! Here is what I have for sale so please buy. SORRY NO TRADES :( not now. Im accepting offers. Since Im in need of money I will accept the highest offer if the offer isnt high enough to ebay they go.