Recent content by gozu+mezu

1. G

Here comes the Goketuji Medley

i don't know if someone had posted that, but noise factory has annouced the Goketuji Box for the january 15th, 8.500 yens for the 5 cds (or 2.000 yens for every single cd). here you can find the playlist and order the box: http://www.noise.co.jp/shop/goukethuzi.htm Viva Algeria :buttrock:
  2. G

can someone do some translation? (about NBC)

SnkPlaymoe have updated the NBC website with the game story, and 4 chars stories. is there any beelze bub out there to do some translation? ^^ note: don't miss the "2005 new years card" http://www.snkplaymore.jp/information/wp/nenga1.jpg http://www.snkplaymore.jp/information/wp/nenga2.jpg...
  3. G

Total NBC

34 iz da key. Cyber Woo: "Hey! Algeria 'll ever kick azz" :buttrock: Viva Algeria
  4. G

A new french videogame magazine: Game Fan

Greetings to all. (yeah! long time not come down here :crying: ). I wanted to tells you that there is a new french magazine, who is out now (from yesterday), and where am working ^^. Game Fan is a general magazine, with some hardcore things in it (retro gaming, arcade, japan games, ...), and i...
  5. G

KOF Maximum Impact release date

Hi guys, long time not seen you. :p Snkplaymore has communicated that KOF MI will be availble on the august 12 in Japan. The box will have in it the game+ a gameplay footages DVD+ a book of 60 pages+ a phone card KOF MI. Viva Algeria :buttrock:
  6. G

The KOF' Maximum Impact website opened !!!

Awesome!!! for PS2
  7. G

ç__ç it so beautiful!!!

9 cds+ 1 DVD+ a Hiroaki cover art. march 10, for 14.800 yens. More screens here
  8. G

PS2 KOF' 2002 screens

no 3d stages, but look at the selection screen.
  9. G

You must get Arkadia magazine N°3!!!

Here comes Arkadia magazine number 3, with KOF' 2003, SSV, and Slug 5 reviews, but it's in french, so: Oyez oyez, amis français, Arkadia magazine n°3 -le bi-mensuel arcade, pro-gaming, et import nippon- sort demain, mercredi 28 janvier(et est dispo en exclu à JType). Au programme de ce numéro...
  10. G

WTF???? Arc System+Snkplaymore??? SSV Special???

Look at arcadia magazine website Illustration (C)Sammy/ARC (c)SNK PLAYMORE and an altavista translation gives:" samurai spirits zero SPECIAL" WTF??? :eek:
  11. G

Kof'2003 & Ssv Ost

look here march 24, for 2.200 yens by the way, if you want to know SSV have japanese traditional musics like ss2/3/4 ans in KOF' 2003 there is a track who is like iori kof' 98 saxophon track, and a garou rock track who look like it comes from metal slug.:buttrock:
  12. G

Mark of the wwolves 2 on atomiswave?

look here source Snk-capcom
  13. G

SNKNEOGEO website renewed

look here seems that Pashinslot is becomming Snkplaymore next interest.
  14. G

3 new KOF' 2003 vidéos

here look at malin style, i love her (i cryed for Maylee, but now, let's wellcome Malin).:D
  15. G

Snkplaymore closes Neogeoland Osaka ç__ç

Sad news. :crying: from this article at Famitsu.com, it seems that SnkPlaymore will close the Neogeoland center of Osaka.