Recent content by Gowcaizer

1. Gowcaizer

WTB: neogeo aes system

hey, im looking for a neo aes system, not a modded one, just simple aes either japanese or english, im expecting to pay around 180 usd for it, plus paypal fees and shipping to mexico city, if it comes with box the better, if no its ok for me while its on a good condition and working normaly, thanks!
  2. Gowcaizer

Gowcaizer's Neogeo Artwork thead

This draw is pretty old, about 3 or 4 years ago, i always liked it, it was in a corner of my sketch book so I descided t put some colors on it :) hpe you like it
  3. Gowcaizer

3D character

Hello, its not neo related but i wanted to share this model with you. :) hope you like it :D
  4. Gowcaizer

New artwork Blog

Hey everybody, I just wanted to let you know my new Artwork blog http://enriquesandovalblog.blogspot.com/ here I will post many art I dont in other places as sketches, wip's, videos or 3d models, thanks, hope you can take a look on it :)
  5. Gowcaizer

ADK Work in Progress

Back in the 90's I always wanted to work in SNK painting their stuff, that's the reason I started to draw, videogames was my inspiration to start on this thing, unfortunly I never get it :P but I started a new project, :D I will redo, all my AES insterts, started with agressors of dark kombat i...
  6. Gowcaizer

Metal Slug Work in progress

Here is a wip of a metal slug illustration,:) this is so far what I have got, hope you like it comments are welcome, done i photoshop! :buttrock:
  7. Gowcaizer

mai shiranui fanart

Finished version of Mai Shiranui, since its a finished colored version I thought it deserved a new thread hope you like it, done in photoshop, please comment
  8. Gowcaizer

warrior girl

I liked this draw on my sketch book so I decided to put some color on it, hope you like it :p
  9. Gowcaizer

sf4 fan art

i did this one for my sketch book cover :D it was colored very quick in photoshop, hope you like it, i enjoyed painting it:buttrock:
  10. Gowcaizer

WTB_Power cable for AES System

hey guys, just wondering if somebody could have a power adaptor for aes that would like to sell, please pm, will pay with paypal, thanks :)
  11. Gowcaizer

A character

My entry for Fantasy Earth Zero contest, it was about to create a character that could fit into the game, i couldn't finish it on time so i didn't paint her wearpon and the background :P Hope you like it
  12. Gowcaizer

My neo is not working :(

well it happened after almost 15 years for very first time :oh_no: it just doesnt turns on, not being a hardware guy and because it was a gift and i dont want to buy another one, I wanted to ask, Who can really fix a Neo Geo AES here? :help:
  13. Gowcaizer

Artwork thread/ Gowcaizer :D

From now i will post all my SNK related work in this thread, please comment thanks for watching :mr_t: Bob Wilson sketch Burn knuckle!
  14. Gowcaizer

rick strowd fanart

rick strowd fanart, one of my favorites characters , i wish they get him into more games sometime, perhaps neo geo battle coliseum 2? i hope so:mr_t:
  15. Gowcaizer

Mai Shiranui Sketch

a sketch of mai shiranui :D, my plan is to color it also, thanks for watching :mr_t: