Recent content by GohanX

1. GohanX

Old style stick issue

They're alright if you can get them cheap. But original Neo sticks really aren't that great to begin with, and a knockoff is even worse. They're better than a lot of the trash out there though. If modding in 2024 though you'd be better off starting with an old Madcatz shell or gutting a current...
  2. GohanX

Old style stick issue

Are they converted Neo Geo X joysticks? Those had that issue since their joystick designs weren't 1:1 with original sticks. Only real fix was to swap the stick assembly from a real Neo stick.
  3. GohanX

Bunch of SNES Super Fami carts

I helped by driving up the price of a game and not winning
  4. GohanX

Chat message

✊
  5. GohanX

Chat message

🕳️
  6. GohanX

Chat message

hey neo_mao
  7. GohanX

Have You Ever Thought Of...

I couldn't do just one system, but I have ditched a lot of the excess. Where I might have had 50+ games on a single system I now have a flash cart and 10 games. I used to have an entire bookshelf full of Neo games, now I just have a handful of my favorite games, a couple multicarts and some...
  8. GohanX

Unico Jamma Candy Cabs

So, at the end of production they just finally figured out that their monitor cab can't display nonstandard but common refresh rates.
  9. GohanX

Mega cd repair

Model 2s tend to be a lot more reliable since they have less moving parts and they didn't use crappy SMD caps. Only bad thing is that if there is a problem there isn't as much documentation online about how to fix it like a Model 1. A few months back I totally refurbed both a Model 1 and a Model...
  10. GohanX

offical wwe thread

Angel Garza is really fucking good too, but he hasn't had a chance to shine on the main roster yet or have any sort of decent gimmick. If he had better promos he'd already be a superstar I think.
  11. GohanX

offical wwe thread

This is so fucking stupid.
  12. GohanX

Evercade thread

Yeah, the only reason I really keep the thing around now is to play the arcade carts on the VS but I couldn't tell you the last time I actually used it.
  13. GohanX

MISTer FPGA?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  14. GohanX

Evercade thread

The Evercade cartridges are literally SD cards with a proprietary pinout, and the original system could already read at least 512 GB cards. Marketing is funny. Instead of this "new" hardware that's not really new, can they make some carts that are actually interesting? The last cart of note for...