Recent content by gamerwhat

1. G

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

Does anyone know how you access to those stats?
  2. G

memory card full on MVS

What message do you get when you try to save your game on a full memory card when playing on MVS?
  3. G

KOF98 score save

I was playing neogeo mode from kof98um on xbla and noticed that after clearing the game i couldn't save my hiscore if i didn't play on default settings. Is that a bug or does it happen on other versions like AES, neoCD?
  4. G

KOF99 Evolution

On the dreamcast jp version there is a play time count in options menu. Does anyone know what is the use? Unlock strikers?
  5. G

Euro region uncensored games

Are there examples of games uncensored in Euro region on MVS (at default settings), AES, CD?
  6. G

RBS Geese

Once you entered the code to unlock him, is there a way to save it on memory card (neocd or aes)?
  7. G

Asia AES bios

Apparently there exists an Asia AES bios. I'd like to know what is the difference with other region AES bioses?
  8. G

Samurai Shodown AES cut/uncut

I read there are 2 sets for this game, one has blood fountain but no cut in half and the other one has cut in half but no blood fountain. I think it happens only with us/eu bios. Can anyone confirm this?
  9. G

Grab in KOF

In the case where both players move directions and push buttons to make it last more/less time (ex: Joe or Chang grab), how is it determined? Is there a number of inputs required for the first player reaching it wins (more time for graber, less time for the one being grabbed)?
  10. G

Metal Slug 6

After clearing combat school, i still have pics #346 and 348 locked. Does anyone know how to unlock them?
  11. G

MVS games set differences

Do those share the same softdips, score saving and memory card data?
  12. G

Start a game on player2

Hello, I would like to know if there is a japan bios that let you start a game on player2 side in games released before 95? I have tried with unibios and hard dip 2 but for example in samsho2 it doesn't work.
  13. G

AW card system

I would like to know if those dedicated game cards for kof neowave or ngbc still work without connection to AW.net. I know theres no more online play, stats or download content since network is down, but i'm curious to know if you can still use whatever is stored on the cards or even save on them?
  14. G

Metal Slug aes

Hi, I saw on yt a presentation of aes ver where you see in the options a language select, why i had never seen. Does anyone know if mvs cart with aes mode has it too?
  15. G

Japanese MVS motherboard

Hi, I would like to know which model( reference ) has credits displayed on both sides? Thank you.