Recent content by Gameoz

1. G

A Boy and His Blob Wii $25 SHIPPED/SOLD

Wii A Boy and His Blob-Complete/Excellent $25 Shipped I accept PayPal (no fees). Shipping is via First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation. (USA Only) SOLD
  2. G

Wii/DS Games For Sale

Wii Ghost Busters-Complete/Excellent-$20 Destroy All Humans-Complete/Excellent-$15 Wacky World of Sports (Sega) Complete/Excellent-$20 Dead Space Extraction-Complete/Near Mint-$27(SOLD) DS My Sims Agents-Complete/Excellent-$15 Club Penguin-Complete/Excellent-$15 I will give a discount if...
  3. G

Blue DS Lite W/5 Games $85 Shipped (SOLD)

SOLD Cobalt/Black DS Lite System, Complete/Excellent Condition. (Original Box, Manuals, Stylus x2, AC) DS Games Included Peggle (Complete/Excellent) Trackmania (Complete/Excellent) Trioncube (Complete/Excellent) Soma Bringer Import (Complete/Excellent) Soma Bringer Import) New/Sealed $85...
  4. G

all gone

PS3 Games Sacred 2 Fallen Angel-Complete/Excellent-$30 (traded) ______________________________ ALL GAMES BELOW ARE SOLD Chronicles of Riddick-New/Sealed$17 X Blades-Brand New/Sealed-$17 Uncharted-New/Sealed-$15 (This was a pack in game) *This comes in the standard PS3 case with the only...
  5. G

6. G

Everything Traded

All Gone, Everything has been traded. Just picked an Ipod Touch and already have a DSi, so I am selling my one month old PSP Series 3000 RockBand Bundle. PSP-3000 Series RockBand Bundle (Complete-System, ac, 4GB Memory Stick, RockBand Unplugged Game, School of Rock Movie Voucher, manuals...
  7. G

EVERY THING IS SOLD

I have the following items for sale. EVERYTHING IS SOLD Nintendo Wii-Complete (all cables, ac, sensor, av cords, wiimote, nunchuck) with Box and Wii Sports. (Excellent Condition) *This is a launch unit that works perfectly and has 49 WiiWare games loaded on it. It also comes with a 2.0 GB...
  8. G

Done

SALE IS OVER...THANKS I have a Near Mint (complete) BlazBlue PS3 looking to trade for InFamous. Or...will do $40 shipped. _______________________________ I have the following DS games for sale or trade. Import DS Soma Bringer-Mint Complete $20 Soma Bringer-Brand New/Sealed-$25 ($35...
  9. G

Swords and Soldiers Wiiware

Fantastic game that just came out in the USA and was already released in the UK. Only a 1000 points with multiple campaigns, challenges and vs. If you have a Wii...look into this. Here is a youtube user review that gives you a good idea of what the game is like...
  10. G

DS Games FS/T (SOLD)

I have the following DS games for sale/trade. All games are Complete/Near Mint Condition SOLD Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Blue Dragon Plus From the Abyss Away Suffle Dungeon All 4 games $50 Shipped USA Only I accept Paypal (no fees) and will ship via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation...
  11. G

Cost to publish a game?

Anyone in the business have an idea what it runs to publish a game? Or what the process is? Gauntlet DS was finished over a year ago and received a couple good reviews. It offered online and local play and looked pretty good. Edios and I think Backbone were the makers but they ran out of...
  12. G

13. G

Final Fantasy CC Echoes of Time DS

I picked up a couple of copies of this and then rented a copy of the DS and Wii version and it is a lot of fun. The single player game is decent but if you can get two or more players playing it is a really fun hack/slash/loot gathering game. The Wii version and DS versions can all connect...
  14. G

Street Fighter IV w/Guide 360 SOLD

Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV with Strategy Guide (Complete/NM)-$45 Shipped (SOLD) Trades I would trade for any two of the listed DS games (Complete/Excellent Condition) Zelda PH Dragon Quest IV Blue Dragon Plus Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Disgaea Other? Terms I accept PayPal (no fees) and...
  15. G

Forget It

Note Deal fell through. I didn't keep the PMs from the other offers that came in. So...Never Mind