Recent content by Freakit

1. Freakit

Misc Items For Sale

US Dreamcast Package 1 US Dreamcast system w/ hookups[no box/instructions], Modem adapter, 1 controller, 1 VMU, 1 MadKatz purple controller[6 button layout], 1 MadKatz lightgun, and 7 games: Sonic Adventure: Limited Edition, Tech Romancer, Power Stone, Marvel vs Capcom 2, The House Of The Dead...
  2. Freakit

For Hetero Men: Female Roommates

this is infact a serious poll so please be honest with your vote/replies. thank you
  3. Freakit

Various Items 4 Sale

MODDED US Saturn w/ hookups + 2 controllers - $90 SHIPPED no box/instructions, switch to play US or JPN games. same thing boxed w/ 1 controller usually sells for around $120 - $140. will also toss in some free disc-only US saturn games. Layer Section II - $25 SHIPPED JPN - Saturn - Complete -...
  4. Freakit

I am better then your kids.

I am better then your kids. wow.. just.. i'd like to go on about how mean this jerk off is, but... why do i find it so amusing. :( :shame:
  5. Freakit

yep we're all screwed

linkage -> click me and another -> click me to the first article has actually made it's way to Yahoo! news now: yahoo link i guess it wasn't silly for me to get this warhammer after all. :buttrock: [EDIT] yeah already posted before... oh well. i guess i'll add something else then. do...
  6. Freakit

Unreal Tournament 2004

any of you f0f0's try out the demo yet? :spock: i've been playing it lately.. seems though that it's just a mix of UT2k3 w/ that Unreal 2 XMP. it's still cool though. glad they put the old sniper rifle back into the game & i really like that new "Onslaught" mode. they're releasing it in 2...
  7. Freakit

FS: modded Saturn w/ 2 cntr + 15 games

[EDITED]: alright, there doesn't seem to be an interest in all of this stuff together + at this point in time it's a bit too late for me to receive money for this stuff by thursday so just going to break this up and see what happens. US "Black" Saturn system w/ all hookups + 2 controllers...
  8. Freakit

Unreal Tournament fanatics - help needed!

well i used to play Unreal Tournament alot a couple years ago. just stated to get back into it recently and trying to find some maps i used to have that i really liked. can anyone help out with the names of these maps? i'll try and describe them: the 1st is a CTF map that was a nali sorta...
  9. Freakit

REAL Ultimate Power! - Ninjas vs Ravers

you decide! :buttrock: :spock: The Official Ninja Webpage: REAL Ultimate Power!!!! The Official Raver Homepage REAL ULTIMATE POWER :oh_no:
  10. Freakit

are the employees like this at your Post Office to?

yeah basically i notice whenever i goto the Post Office to send a package and i 'do not' send via insured priority, then they just toss/throw the package into the bin behind them. i mean, i'm pretty sure they're rough with packages during the whole shipping process.. but just surprising to see...
  11. Freakit

WTT: LayerSectionII(SaturnJPN) 4 2D Saturn fighter(s)

yep, as the topic states i want to trade a complete/excellent condition "Layer Section II"[which is Raygun in USA] JPN Saturn game for a good 2D Saturn fighting game. i'd preffer *complete* Marvel vs SF[JPN], SF Collection[JPN] or SF Alpha/Zero 1&2... but open to any other sort of offers. i can...
  12. Freakit

question regarding Star Wars: KOTOR

yeah basically i've played through this game a couple of times already and playing through it again now. however, i have a bit of a problem... each time i played through i was never able to use a light saber or use force powers, so my question is.. is it possible to do so? if so, how/where do...
  13. Freakit

WTT: some US Saturn/Dreamcast games + Import Saturn game

this really isn't anything spectacular, just some stuff i want to trade off. Saturn Games - USA [note: these games are all cd-only, but very good condition; they were bought new and put into a CD binder and the cases & manuals thrown out.. but games have been kept in CD binder and hardly used...
  14. Freakit

Question about Modding/Modded Dreamcasts?

ok say you don't want to have both a US and JPN Dreamcast system and you don't want to use a boot CD to play import games[vice-versa] because you hate swapping.. you just want to put a game in and play right away. so.... do they sell modded Dreamcast systems? if so, how much do they go for...
  15. Freakit

question about Saturn emulators? [not asking for games]

so i just got 13 Saturn games from a friend tonight but do not have a Saturn system to play them on yet and wondered if there's a Saturn emulator out there so i can play these games on my PC in the meantime? any help is appreciated. thanks! :mr_t: