Recent content by Fett

1. Fett

SamSho for PS4 $20 (Amazon)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SH9V7TY?th=1 Currently only $19.99 for PS4 physical version.
  2. Fett

Samurai Shodown Shockbox Gold Edition (Switch)

Preorders open Dec 18, 4pm UK time https://www.pixnlovepublishing.com/game-series/872-samurai-shodown-switch-shockbox-gold-edition.html
  3. Fett

New SNK Hardware Twitter Post

This is how you make a Neo Geo stick, SNK....
  4. Fett

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

I like it so far, but the Gelfling faces bug me a bit (the males in particular). Their faces look like they're made out foam rubber, and the texture just doesn't look right. In the original movie their skin had a softer appearance, which might be a result of shooting on film rather than...
  5. Fett

Neo Geo titles on sale in switch eshop!

The Switch emulation is the best I've seen. You can choose to play the Japanese or English version of all the games, and have access to all the game settings like you would on a MVS cart. There are also tons of settings you can utilize for screen adjustments, filtering, scan lines, etc. I...
  6. Fett

This is what the Neo Geo Mini should have been

Not sure about that button arrangement, but I'd by one.
  7. Fett

Comparison 100-in-1 to 161-in-1

I couldn't find a comparison, so I made one myself. Here you go, future Googlers: Unique to 161: 2020SUPER BASEBALL ART OF FIGHTING 2+ BATTLE FLIP SHOT BLUE'S JOURNEY BREAKERS BREAKERS REVENGE CROSSED SWORDS FATAL FURY 1 FIGHTERS SWORDS FOOTBALL FRENZY KARNOV'S REVENGE + KING OF MONSTERS...
  8. Fett

PS3 Fight stick recommendations?

Hello, I'm trying to get a friend I play KOF XIII with to purchase an arcade stick. I personally use a Mad Catz TE, but he doesn't want to spend that much. Do any of you guys know a quality stick for under 50~60 bucks?
  9. Fett

CAVE shooter collection coming to 360!

Kotaku Espgaluda 2: Black Label, DeathSmiles, DeathSmiles II X, Do-Don-Pachi Dai-Fukkatsu, Do-Don-Pachi Dai-Fukkatsu: Black Label, Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets, Akai Katana Shin, Mushihime-sama, Mushihime-sama Futari, and Guwange. Price and date TBA.
  10. Fett

SDATCHER translation

Anyone here like Snatcher? One of my favorite games for Sega CD. Well, it's a pretty short list actually, just Snatcher and the Lunar games really. Anyway, Suda51 wrote a radio drama that's been ongoing in Japan. Produced by Kojima. It's a prequel to Snatcher with Gibson as the main...
  11. Fett

WTB: Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition PS3

I'd pay $35 for a good used copy, shipped.
  12. Fett

What if SNK let other designers have a crack at their titles?

Maybe we'd have something like this: boVHMYWVVrA&feature=share recreation of a Samurai shodown fighitng stage using udk. 234,379 triangles.
  13. Fett

BryceCorp collection videos, starting with NeoGeo

Y3gTO4B6msE&feature=player_embedded Pretty impressive collection. Forum member?
  14. Fett

Sam Sho Sen: $11.99

SSS is on sale this week for $12 at Best Buy. I was waiting to find it for ~20, but 12 will do. :D aapf1khiQMk I gotta say, the game isn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I'd still feel ripped off if I had paid 60. The hilarious fatalities alone are worth the 12 bucks.