Recent content by FacJoe

1. F

to the dude who posted the KOF2K Kula/Goenitz bug cab file here...

please, whoever u are, post the URL again. i know someone who can translate the text file in it. thanks.
  2. F

Quick Q on Kyo 2K.

This combo possible? (corner) Jump C, Stand C, qcf D, D (2nd hit delayed), hcb B, qcf D, D (2nd hit delayed), hcb B...til death? ------------------ Look Dick Look. Look at Jane. See Jane Laugh and Play
  3. F

Need help on combos that invoke dizzies...

feel free to post your stuff. i will try it out. thanks (for KOF 98, 99, 2K) but anything from these chars would be greatly appreciated: Kyo, Terry, Kim, K', Iori, Ralf, Clark, Mary ------------------ Look Dick Look. Look at Jane. See Jane Laugh and Play
  4. F

Shawnsmith (Gun & Shawn)

As I dunno where else to properly put this, I put it here. I hope u dun mind. Seriously, have u ever wondered as to WHY most ppl are uneasy with this and are discontented about it? Figure it out. Have u guys even bothered asking us or the NG Regs b4 the merger took place? This was what...
  5. F

Normal Move Priorities.

u guys know of any FAQ or link or any person who knows the priorities of normal moves of the ff KOF: 98, 99, 2K? frame data to back up the info is greatly appreciated. Thanks. ------------------ Look Dick Look. Look at Jane. See Jane Laugh and Play
  6. F

Yo Emmy! U a mod? congrats!

congrats dude! ud do a great job here. ------------------ Look Dick Look. Look at Jane. See Jane Laugh and Play
  7. F

FacJoe here...

hello, Im new here. Also from ON.com. Thanks for sharing your space with us. Now let me get this straight. Most of you guys are damn friendly, and I for one, appreciate that. But I know that most of the regs here feel like we're 'intruding' their home, so dudes, listen first: We didnt wanna do...