Recent content by Energyblade

1. E

CPS2 / CPS3 Games Wanted

Hey Everyone, I'm look for a Dungeons and Dragons Shadows over Mystara B board and Sf3 Third Strike board as well, If anyone has one and is interested in selling it, please contact me. Thx Energyblade :)
  2. E

NO Sound on Certain Games

Hey Everyone, I just got my 4 slot Neo Geo / Jamma Board. I plugged in some cartridges and found that some games boot up with no sound and some boot up fine. For example, Super Dodge ball boots up with no Sound but Samurai Showdown 2 , KOF 95 boot up with sounds. Anyone have any ideas...
  3. E

Sound Problem

Hey Guys, I just received a 4 slot Neo Geo Motherboard that has a Video problem. I hooked it up and tested for video and audio. I then Unhooked the Jamma Cable. I plugged it back to my CPS2 Game and then I noticed that the fan doesn't spin anymore and there's no sound coming from speakers at...
  4. E

2nd Player Coin Credit start only

Hey Everyone, I'm a newbie here. I've just rebuilt most of my Jamma / Neo Geo cab. But I've run into one problem. I got the coin slots to work but I want to add only credits to the second player side and only the second player side to play as a single player instead of having both players...