Recent content by eastyy

1. E

Loads of stuff inc jaguar/3do/saturn and ps2/saturn games

PAYPAL only (sorry uk people only might send to other countrys in europe though)PS2 Genji ps2 asian £8 Onimusha dawn of dreams ps2 usa £8 Snk vs capcom jap ps2 (best of) £8 Sword of destiny jap ps2 £8 Bujingai ps2 jap £8 Guilty gear x2 ps2 pal £8 guilty gear x2 #slash £13 devil may cry 3 jap...
  2. E

my last neo geo game

kizuna super tag encounters £25 (a few tears on the sticker) paypal and UK only
  3. E

mostly ps2 games and under defeat

Paypal only shipping to uk and ireland only (might consider over countrys depending on postage costs) all prices in £ Also i am after a Japanese xbox 360 with stepdown converter King of fighters maximum impact 1 japanese complete with bonus book and dvd ￾’15 King of fighters 94 - rebout...
  4. E

wanted: x360 japanese console + stepdown

Paypal only cheers eastyy
  5. E

selling all my neo geo stuff

PAYPAL ONLY Also only shipping to uk or ireland (might elsewhere would depend on the cost though) Bare mvs carts Breakers revenge £20 pending last blade 2 £15 pending Kizuna super tag encounters £25 pending
  6. E

Wtd several games

Paypal ONLY i live in ireland Border down dreamcast version regular edition In the hunt saturn japanese saturn cheers eastyy
  7. E

Enquiry for fist of the north star atomiswave

I am on the look out for this (and the atomiswave board) But its really going to depend on the price if i can buy it or not Pm offers (would be paypal only)
  8. E

Just a few neo geo mv1-f questions

Just got a mv1-f board just a few questions when i hook it up to my super gune (uberia) will i get sound through the tv or do i have to do something else? Also will the supergun joystick work or will i need to hook something up to the joystick ports on the board Does rage of the dragons and...
  9. E

wanted:either a 2 slot 4 slot board mvs or even a 1 slot

Also anything else i would need to hook it up to my super gun With the one slot i would prefer a later revision (so i can play matrimelee and rage of the dragons also i can replace the bios easy) Paypal only cheers eastyy
  10. E

Looking for info on superguns

Getting a uberia supergun this week. I am looking for info on how to connect boards to it and also descriptions of boards like the atomiswave/naomi gd (with the GD i see alot of info on DIMMS and various other things). So i can get games up and running easily any help or links i would be greatful
  11. E

Some supergun advice please

Getting a uberia supergun soon does anyone have any info or links for infortamion on how to get games to run with it Also i plan to get atomiswave but would i need to wire a fift button and if so how would i do it? here are a few pics http://www.john2.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/shmups/P1010062.JPG...
  12. E

How much would you pay for a game?

Seeing a few of the high prices for games there is not many i would actually want to pay that much for Admitidly i am not a collecter as such i just like to play decent games. However i am tempted to look for a complete mvs version of matrimelee. What sort of price does that go for? Also how...
  13. E

Looking for a couple of MVS games

Matrimelee sengoku 3 Complete with stickers etc would be intrested in carts only to PAYPAL ONLY Thanks eastyy