Recent content by DXMachina

1. DXMachina

FS: Fire Emblem Fates - Special Edition, COMPLETE

This item comes complete. I've never opened any of the included bonuses--only the game. Everything's basically perfect aside from some *mild* dings on a few of the box's corners that happened when it was originally shipped to me. Price: 175 Shipped.
  2. DXMachina

FS: GTA V (PS3), The Puppeteer, Etrian Odyssey 4, Kirby's Epic Yard (SEALED)

ALL ITEMS INCLUDE SHIPPING, 2-DAY PRIORITY Kirby's Epic Yarn - 18 Shipped - NEW AND SEALED The Puppeteer - 18 Shipped Grand Theft Auto 5 - 25 Shipped Etrian Odyssey 4 Deluxe Edition - 20 Shipped
  3. DXMachina

FS: Bravely Default (FACTORY SEALED)

sold
  4. DXMachina

FS: Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) - Mint/Complete

And I'd like 43 shipped, please. Everything's perfect.
  5. DXMachina

FS: Nintendo 3DS XL , Red, COMPLETE/MINT/UNREGISTERED, Virtua Fighter 5 Arcade Stick

For Sale: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red - MINT, COMPLETE, AND UNREGISTERED ON CLUB NINTENDO - 150 Shipped System also includes pre-installed Hori Screen protectors, both of which are in excellent condition. The system itself, as you can see, is pristine--there is not a single scratch on the interior...
  6. DXMachina

FS - Fire Emblem: Awakening , Mint/Complete

edit: SOLD
  7. DXMachina

Virtua Fighter 5 Limited Edition Hori Arcade Stick

Virtua Fighter 5 Limited Edition EX2 Arcade Stick (360), 50 Shipped
  8. DXMachina

FS: Nintendo 3DS, Blue, Complete/Mint: INCLUDES CASE AND SCREEN PROTECTOR

And I'd like 95 shipped. Pictures are available upon request (or I may put some up later), but the console comes with everything and has had screen protectors installed since I took it out of the box. The glossy surfaces of the system are entirely scratch-free. The included case is the Hori...
  9. DXMachina

FS: Assassin's Creed Liberation and Playstation All Stars (Both Vita, both CHEAP)

I bought that Amazon Black Friday bundle, which comes with both of these games. Since I bought this system for PSone and PSP exclusively, I won't be needing them. 40 for the bundle, or 25 for PS All Stars and 20 for AC Liberation. Some things to keep in mind: PS All Stars is a download code and...
  10. DXMachina

FS: New Super Mario Bros 2 - MINT/COMPLETE

I've played it for literally less than an hour. I thought I'd have time for it before the semester starts, but this isn't proving to be the case. Club Nintendo code is unused. 36 Shipped
  11. DXMachina

FS: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy w/limited stylus and stickers (MINT)

I think the two bonus items shown were apart of the first printing or something, as a friend of mine doesn't have them. School is starting soon so there's no sense in me keeping this anymore--it's mint, unregistered, and barely played. I know my price isn't exactly low but this game is pretty...
  12. DXMachina

WTB: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS)

I do not want to pay above retail--be reasonable!
  13. DXMachina

FS: Mario Kart 7, Final Fantasy XIII, Dragon Age: Origins

*********REASONABLE OFFERS WELCOME********* Mario Kart 7 - 25 Shipped Final Fantasy XIII - 11 Shipped Dragon Age Origins - 9 Shipped *********REASONABLE OFFERS WELCOME*********
  14. DXMachina

FS: Binary Domain - PS3

Mint and complete - 40 Shipped