Recent content by drunkninja

1. D

WTB: Ultima IV for Master System

Figure this may be a bit of a long shot here, but I'm looking to see if anyone would have a complete copy of Ultima IV for the Master System that they'd be willing to sell. Can be US or Euro cartridge (I understand the Euro one is far more common). Let me know if you have a copy and how much...
  2. D

WTB: Vampire Savior CPS2 B Board (Blue or Green)

Just as mentioned, only looking to snag a B board and a spare kick harness if you have one as well. Just let me know if you have one and for how much.
  3. D

FS: Trigon (Lightning Fighters) PCB & Extron Super Emotia II

Got a Trigon (aka Lightning Fighters as it's known in the US) PCB available for sale. A great game, but it just isn't getting any cab time. Actually has some pretty big differences from the US Lightning Fighters PCB, namely it uses a checkpoint system (however this is easily bypassed by...
  4. D

FS: NGPC System, Games, and Link Cable!

Hello Neo bros, got a NGPC system with stuff here I'm looking to sell. Pic below: NGPC System with box and these 4 games: Sonic Pocket Adventure (Japan ver) Dark Arms (EU ver) SNK vs Capcom Cardfighters Clash: Capcom ver (EU ver) Pocket Tennis Color (US ver) $50 shipped Available...
  5. D

WTB: Neo Geo CD system (FOUND)

FOUND! Thank you!
  6. D

WTB/T: 2l12b Astro City panel

Looking to pick one up for my Astro. I have a 2l6b panel that is currently installed that I'd be willing to trade. There is rust on the inside (visible from the front in areas) and sanded areas where rust was removed, I can take pics if anyone is interested in that trade. Just post here or...
  7. D

Monitor not working intermittently (Nanao MS9)

I recently acquired an Astro City cab with Nanao MS9 monitor. Everything seems to be working fine most of the time, but every so often, the monitor will not turn on when I flip the power switch inside the cab on. I can plug in a PCB and get sound and everything but video. Usually a little...
  8. D

WTB: Extron Emotia Scan Converter

Or anything that will allow me to downscale a VGA signal to 15khz 240p RGBS. Just need something to connect my 360 and PC to an Astro City.
  9. D

Connecting Xbox 360 to 15khz monitor?

Just curious, I'm looking at solutions for getting my 360 hooked up to an Astro City, and it seems like the simplest solution would be to simply get a J-PAC and hook it up that way, but I'm not sure what the video quality would be like doing that. Does anyone have experience with this or have a...