Recent content by druchri

1. druchri

Seen before? Video RAM error?

Just had it serviced but unfortunately I've had work done on the house. Lots of dust and had to move the MVS a little. Anyone seen this error? Hopefully it's a easy fix? Let me know the severity...
  2. druchri

MVS repair?

Hope this is the right forum…but not sure if anyone on here does repairs for cash but I don't have the time/energy to fix a few issues on my MVS 4 slot and was hoping there was someone on here who can do repairs for money. The issues are: 1. The 3rd slot does't work…it skips from slot 2 to...
  3. druchri

FS: NES, SNES, GB, and other stuff

Hi there, some stuff for sale here. 1 original Nintendo NES system complete with cables and controller with 8 games. System works, light blinks and takes time to get warmed up but works. Slight yellowing on the front. Great choices of games too. Games include: Duck Tales (with copy of manual)...
  4. druchri

WTB: CIB SNES RPGs FFII FFIII and/or NES-101 top loader

Just trying my luck to see if anyone has some complete rare games. I am looking for FFII, FFIII, Earthbound, and/or Chrono Trigger (quite the list, I know huh). I only want complete games in good condition and will pay a fair price. Also, just in case someone has a top loader nes-101 floating...
  5. druchri

FS: Strategy Guides, Game Gear, Game Boy, Atari 2600 woody with 10 games

Listed a few things for sale on ebay and though I would post it here as well. I can make a deal on here and remove the item ebay if you want to cut a deal through here. http://myworld.ebay.com/druchri Up for sale is an Atari 2600 woodgrain version for sale. It comes with 2 joysticks and 10...
  6. druchri

WTB: CoD Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition Xbox 360

Anyone got a copy of Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition for 360 they are willing to part ways with? If you do, or know where I can get one, please PM. Only looking for 360 and Hardened version. Thanks.
  7. druchri

WTB Batman Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition DISC and/or game only

Hello all, like the title says I am looking to buy Batman Arkham Asylum Collector's edition disc. Mine is broken and I need to replace it. I will take the game and case too if you have it but I am not looking for the whole set or boomerang that came with it. Let me know if you can point me in...
  8. druchri

FS: PC Games WoW, Burning Crusade, Command and Conquer 3

Hey there for sale I have 3 PC games: World of Warcraft - Original packaging with working CD Key. Great condition barely played. WoW The Burning Crusade - First expansion...same as above original packaging with CD key and flawless condition. Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars - New in...
  9. druchri

Anyone ever rent out their cabinets?

I was just curious to see if anyone rents or has rented their cabinets out to say a business or something. I know I've heard of people doing it. I am curious how much you charge and such. There was someone on the boards a while ago talking about how he rented out his Neo to a 7-11. Anyway if...
  10. druchri

Question about original Pac-Man arcade

Does anyone have any information about the original Pac-Man cabinets? I assume it was stand up. What about the original cocktail style cabinet? I'm just curious because I want to try to find an original Pac-Man. Does anyone know where I could find information on how to tell if Pac-Man is in...
  11. druchri

FS Uncharted 2 Unopened Brand New

Got it for Christmas...don't need it. Anyone interested in a new copy of Uncharted? Take it off my hands for say 45 shipped? PM me people! I'll see if I can add pics later. Happy holidays everyone.
  12. druchri

Bay Area MVS 4-slot for sale.

Here's some info for you all bay area Neo Geo fans. Thought I would share. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/vgm/1500170438.html
  13. druchri

CARS aka cash for clunkers question

Does anyone know exactly how the CARS program works? Do you get the 3,500-4,500 PLUS the trade in value of your current car? I'm just curoius if anyone out there knows. Thanks.
  14. druchri

WTB Coleco Vision games

Just seeing if some people out there have any coleco vision games that they have laying around and are looking to sell. I'm interested in all titles, although I do have some of the more popular ones, i.e. donkey kong, frogger etc. Anyway just let me know what titles you have and how much you...
  15. druchri

MVS mini marquee question

This is kind of a weird question but I never got a key with my MBS 4 slot to open up the mini marquee display...is there a generic one out there that I can buy? Or is there an easy way to get around this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)