Recent content by Docfitz01

1. D

Deleted

Deleted
  2. D

WTB: Bandridge 5-Way Scart Switch

I am looking to purchase a Bandridge 5-Way Scart switch, manual model preferred.
  3. D

Configuring PVM-20M2MDU

So I just received a PVM-20M2MDU and I was wondering if anyone could point me toward a Guide or FAQ which would show me how to get the best picture possible?
  4. D

FT : CMVS Project Board MV-2F

This is a MV-2F board that I bought to make into a CMVS. However, I do not have the free time to continue working on it. Currently the original battery was replaced with a coin cell holder and the voltage modification. So I am looking to trade off the board and two games Puzzle Bobble and...
  5. D

Best EURO SCART Switch for use with XRGB Mini?

I believe the title says it all. I am looking for recommendations on a EURO SCART switch for use with my XRGB Mini. I have been told that the silver and black ones sold on eBay between 15$ and 30$ are garbage and I want to find one that will not disappoint me and has at least 4 SCART inputs...
  6. D

2 Slots consolized: Where can I get video, audio and voltage under the board?

Ok, so I received my MV2F today and upon removing the metal cover I saw some questionable damage to the Toshiba chip directly to the right of the memory card reader. I have attached pictures, could someone tell me if this will end up giving me issues?