Recent content by dhowerter

1. D

Spinmaster now out on Wii Virtual Console in Europe! :)

Spinmaster is now out on Wii Virtual Console in Europe! :) (came out November 12th - today) Link--> http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2010/11/nintendo_download_12th_november_europe Also: http://vc.nintendolife.com/games/neogeo/spin_master (notice the European release date) Since...
  2. D

Will a USA AES Manual fit into a Neo Geo CD (standard size CD jewel) case? :)

Will a USA AES Manual fit into a Neo Geo CD (standard size CD jewel) case? :) This is a pic of a USA Aero Fighters 2 AES manual: http://www.neo-geo.com/snk/carts/us/aerofighters2.jpg Is it me or does it look like it's the same size as a Neo Geo CD (or import Saturn) manual? In other...
  3. D

Good places to buy Neo Geo CD Games online?

Hi all :-) I just wanted to know if any of you know any good places to buy Neo Geo CD games online? (mainly online stores, but if you want to mention another type of place go ahead :) (P.S.: They don't need to have a TON of Neo CD games available to be mentioned, tho that certainly doesn't...
  4. D

Where can you find *English* Neo Geo / Neo Geo CD Game Manual Scans OR Manual Text?

Does anybody know where you can find *English* Neo Geo OR Neo Geo CD Game Manual Scans OR just the Text from the Manuals? BTW, I know there are some AES Manual Scans over at neogeoforlife.com, but they're ALL the Japanese version. Just would like a game manual I can read. ^_^ (even if...
  5. D

Do ALL Neo CD games let you choose between the original Cart music & Cd music?

Just wanted to know Do ALL Neo Geo CD games let you choose between the original cart / chip music & the arranged cd music? If not ALL, what percentage would you say of Neo CD games offer ONLY the arranged cd music (and NOT the original cart music) And of course, what percentage would you...
  6. D

Trader Rating = "0" and Buying Questions :)

Hi all :) Just wanted to know, what is the generally followed / recommended procedure for if I wanted to buy in the Neo Forums (and I have a Trader Rating of 0)? (Though in this case I DO have a lot of positive feedback on EBay and GameTZ - GameTZ is a game trading site.) What I mean is...
  7. D

Is the Neo Store reliable?

Hi all. I was considering ordering some Neo CD games from the Neo Store, but then I saw THIS thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196889 That got me a bit worried. (yes, I know it's from May 2009) Mainly because the topic creator ordered on the 5th and got a Shipping...
  8. D

How do I search the forums for threads with "Neo CD" in the thread title?

How do I search the forums for threads with "Neo CD" in the thread title? I'm just trying to read a little of the threads that have "Neo CD" (obviously Neo Geo CD related) in the thread title, BUT every time I try to search for "Neo CD" in thread titles it tells me "CD" has too few letters and...
  9. D

Anybody know of any FORUMS for the PC Engine and / or Turbo Grafx-16?

Anybody know of any FORUMS for the PC Engine and / or Turbo Grafx-16? I can't seem to find many forums with either the whole forum or even just a smaller category in the forum devoted to the PC Engine and / or Turbo Grafx-16. Does anyone know of any? BTW, if you know of a forum where people...
  10. D

What are some good online sites / stores to buy PC Engine games from?

Hi :) I was just wondering if anyone here knew of some good online sites / stores to buy PC Engine games (Japanese Turbo Grafx-16 games) from? (primarily thinking of PC Engine CHIP games but also CDs ;-) (in addition to Ebay of course) Anyone know any? .
  11. D

WANTED: Neo Geo CD AC Adapter! (or even a broken Neo CD with a working AC ;)

I'm in need of an AC Adapter for the TOPLOADING Neo Geo CD (A USA or Japanese AC Adapter) and heck, I'd even take a BROKEN toploading neo cd and its AC if the AC works fine :D (and you didn't want to sell the AC by itself for some reason) But in any case I need a working Neo CD toploader AC...
  12. D

Neo Geo CD AC Adapter Question!

Hi :) I have the information on the OUTPUT to the Neo CD of my Japanese Neo CD Adapter (Volts/amps etc.) So what I need is if ANYBODY here has a **USA** Neo Geo CD AC Adapter (MUST be a USA TOPLOADING one! NO CDZs or FRONTloaders), Could you please post the following information from it into...
  13. D

Neo Geo CD Toploader Problem..NEED Assistance!

Hi. Got a problem I really need help with. I recently acquired a Toploading Neo Geo CD (not a CDZ, just the normal one) The short story is it doesn't play any games -_- (or music CDs) Here is what I did: First I set it up and turned it on with no game inside (lid open). It booted up fine...
  14. D

Need to know which REGION Neo Geo CD I now have - Please help!

Need to know which REGION Neo Geo CD I now have - Please help! Hi :-) I recently acquired a Neo CD (normal toploading, *NOT*a CDZ) but without a AC adaptor. SO can anybody tell me region which it's from? (USA, Japanese, Europeanm etc.) I took this information off its label: SNK Model NO...
  15. D

How good of a port is Metal Slug 4/5 (PS2) from the AES/MVS original?

How good of a port is Metal Slug 4/5 (PS2) from the AES/MVS original? Very curious to know :) If possible, please comment on the differences (or lack of them ;) in categories like : graphics, sound/music, gameplay, etc. and any features that are ps2 only.. Non Categorized general impressions...