Recent content by defor

1. defor

WTB: Naomi 2 PCB

Anyone have one to spare? Doesn't matter what bios. Thanks! Shipping to Washington, DC 20024
  2. defor

SOLD: (slightly small) Virtua Cop Cabinet

It might be a little too small for humans to actually play on... J/K - all that aside, looking for someone who needs this as part of their Bokuno Game Center vol.2 collection- It's still sealed new- how does SOLD shipped in the US sound? Make me an offer otherwise
  3. defor

FS: Namco System 246, 256 games

Selling a few spares from my collection- All prices are in US dollars, Paypal only. (Shipping is included for US addresses, at cost for international) Feel free to make me an offer! $300 Gundam vs. Collection: This lot includes all 6 games for the System 246/256 with original dongles and...
  4. defor

FS: XMen vs. SF & Progear conversion (A+B boards)

SOLD! Progear conversion I had made for someone else who never followed through. Using normal phoenix bios. Comes with USA region CPS2 motherboard and mounting brackets. $140 shipped tracked and insured in the US. SOLD! XMen vs. SF good battery (unknown date, non-keystone). Comes with USA...
  5. defor

SOLD: Sealed New Pier Solar Reprint ep 60$ Shipped Tracked+Insured in US

Subject more or less says it all.. Game and blister pack unopened, straight from WM - arrived last week. I accidentally bought a spare copy. I will be shipping UPS tracked insured shipping included in cost. Payment by paypal thanks! -Dan Washington, DC 20024
  6. defor

FS: Defor's Console Spares

Open to offers! Buy multiple games to save on shipping! Help me clean off some shelves! Prices do not include shipping, please include location in PM. Thanks! Any loose items ship in a generic case so they don't suffer during shipping. If you need better photos on a specific item- let me know...
  7. defor

WTB: Noob starter stuff (MV-1B, Metal Slug 1, X, 3)

So, I've played a few metal slug games in the past (ports) and enjoyed them- I'm interested in tracking down a 1B and the 3 games listed. I'm not picks and am not looking for collector's condition, full kits, etc- just something in moderate shape to play. Can someone make me an easy deal or two...
  8. defor

FOUND: Sega Model 2B / 2BCRX mainboard.

Found on eBay in a bundle deal :eye: Somehow i ended up with 2 model 2A board sets and only one 2B... anyone happen to have a spare 2B board - I don't need any game with it, or even filter board (but if you're looking to part with some sort of full set, I might be interested all the same if the...
  9. defor

WTB: Tekken 5 USA/EXPORT

Just looking for the game, don't need a 256... lemme know what you've got~~ thanks!:multi_co:
  10. defor

FS: Naomi Carts, Parts & GD-ROMs

All prices are open to offers. Shipped prices are to the continental US. All originals, no bootlegs : Hardware * Naomi Mounts 140-5026 $8/Pair (2 sets available) * GD-ROM Universal Mount 105-5435 $15 * GD-ROM Cable 605-0040-500 $12 (2 available) Games * Mobile Suit Gundam Federation vs...
  11. defor

WTB: Model 2B board set (game optional)

I need a spare model 2B motherboard set (filter board is optional, but if you have one with the comms port, that would be ace! shipping to Washington, DC 20024 Thanks! -dan
  12. defor

FS: Naomi BIOS chips are back! (Now with more USA version H)

5/9 Update: USA Naomi 1 version H available. I have new stock of chips on hand. 15$/chip SHIPPED in the USA Pick the BIOS ROM version you need. If the version you need isn't listed, contact me and I can try to track it down for you. ALL chips tested on actual Naomi and Naomi 2 systems prior to...
  13. defor

WTB: 2x Naomi ROM EPR-21576H

ran into a roadblock with my naomis today... seems my jp rom is old... that and in attempting to burn a replacement, it appears that my 42-pin adapter board is faulty and produces misreads... it also erased the jp rom, so one of my systems no longer boots at all... any chance someone can burn...
  14. defor

WTB: Dreamcast Twinsticks

Looking for a pair of dreamcast twinsticks, unboxed is fine, I'm looking to use them, not collect :D thanks! shipping to 20024
  15. defor

FS: BUY MY STUFFS! 246/256 Games, other Stuff

Namco 246/256 Gundam Versus Series games: 10x Gundam Zeta: AEUG vs Titans - $15 ea 5x Gundam Zeta: AEUG vs Titans DX - $20 ea (1 sold, 6 left!) 2x Gundam vs Gundam - $30 Namco 246/256 manuals - $10 ea Soul Calibur II (USA) Tekken 4 (USA) Tekken 4 (Export) 3x Gundam Zeta (Japan) Gundam Zeta DX...