Recent content by Debujin

1. Debujin

'Battle Blog' Back In Session!

Hello! It's been a couple of years, but I'm getting back into writing for BattleBlog, which is a fighting games weblog. It's like a partner project to Guard Crush (my YouTube channel at http://www.guardcrush.tk), featuring written articles as opposed to video content. There's a lot of material...
  2. Debujin

Moba Fett: New MOBA YouTube Channel!

Hello! Just a quick forum post to tell you about Moba Fett, a new YouTube channel dedicated to the MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) video game genre. It's early days for the channel, but you can expect match videos, game footage, editorial, news, product reviews, and other video content...
  3. Debujin

Card Shark: New online card gaming channel!

Hello again! I'm not sure whether this is suitable for the Creative section, but here we go anyway. I wanted to mention my latest project, Card Shark - it's a YouTube channel about my personal experience of the online card gaming genre. There are a lot of OCG projects out there, but I wanted to...
  4. Debujin

Debu's Gaming Channel!

Hello! I know I only posted fairly recently, but I've got another project in the works; Debu's Gaming Channel. It's a YouTube channel that deals with everything video game, be it AAA, indie, or whatever. Game footage, news, product reviews, editorial... it's pretty nifty. There's a fair amount...
  5. Debujin

Guard Crush Is LIVE!

How do! Just a quick journal entry to tell you about my latest project, Guard Crush. Long-time watchers of this channel will know that I'm a dyed-in-the-wool fighting games fan, and previously had a YouTube channel called Gigas Breaker; however, when I moved on to other projects, I closed the...
  6. Debujin

Bullet Time: New FPS YouTube channel!

Hello! I wasn't sure where to post this - so please forgive me if I'm on the wrong board! - but I wanted to plug my latest project, Bullet Time. It's a YouTube channel dedicated to FPS (first-person shooter) games, from really popular titles like Overwatch, to less well-known (but still...
  7. Debujin

Mo-Hu: New Monster Hunting YouTube Channel!

Hello! Wasn't sure where to post this, so do excuse me please if I've got it wrong. Let me tell you about Mo-Hu! It's a new YouTube channel, covering all aspects of the 'monster hunting' game genre. If it involves taking down colossal creatures, it's welcome on Mo-Hu; we're talking hunt videos...
  8. Debujin

Debu's Portfolio

Hello! Debu here! Just a quick note to tell y'alls about my online art portfolio, which can be found at http://debureturns.deviantart.com; I draw a lot of fan-art (including more unusual work, like arcade stick graphic design), so it's highly likely that you'll find something you like in there...
  9. Debujin

Gigas Breaker: New Fighting Games YouTube Channel!

Greetings, game fans! Debu here. You might already know that one of my past projects was a fighting games related YouTube channel, called Gigas Breaker - it ran for a while, but I eventually moved on to other causes. Well, the wheel has come full circle, and Gigas Breaker is back again! It can...
  10. Debujin

WTB: Guilty Gear Petit 2 (WonderSwan)

Hello! I'd like to buy this game, please! I'm not particularly bothered about the condition (as long as it works!) - whether it's boxed or just a cart. I'm not an expert on WonderSwan games, so i don't know what it's worth; please feel free to name your price. If you're interested in doing...
  11. Debujin

WTB: 'Rabbit' (arcade version)

Hello! I'm very interested in getting hold of the arcade version of the 2D fighting game, Rabbit. If you've got it, and are interested in selling it, please get in touch! Any condition is fine, as long as the board is in working order; I don't mind whether it comes as a kit, or just the board...
  12. Debujin

Chibimitsu: 'We Are Tekken' Competition Entry

Hello! This is my artwork of Kunimitsu for the We Are Tekken competition on Facebook; I would really appreciate it if you'd have a look and vote for me, please. If I win, my work gets into the tribute book, so it would be a huge thing for me. You can look and vote at...
  13. Debujin

Non-profit artist seeks artwork/graphics projects!

Recently, i've been wanting to get into my art more seriously, and so i looked to going to University to study - however, i can see now that it would take me far too long to train up seriously to do art as a profession, so it looks like it's something i'll be leaving to younger, more talented...
  14. Debujin

Non-profit artist seeks fighting game related projects!

Hello! I'm Debujin, a fighting games nut and fairly long time member of the NG Forum; what i haven't mentioned around here so much is that i'm an artist, too. Recently, i've been wanting to get into my art more seriously, and so i looked to going to University to study - however, i can see now...
  15. Debujin

Wanted: Asura Blade and Asura Buster, please!

I'm looking for the following games, if anyone has them and would consider selling... Asura Blade: Sword Of Dynasty Asura Buster If you've got any cabinet artwork or marquees or other stuff to go with them, then that'd be great, but if it's just the PCB/cart, no problem. Money is not a...