Recent content by Dalle

1. D

6-slot background music problem

hi, ive got a problem getting anything but noise from pulstar and blazing star, have tested both in a 1-slot and they work fine, i think it might be the psu thats underpowered, but if that is the case, how come all my other games work fine :/ edit: i just measured the +5v with my dmm and it...
  2. D

running 6-slot from +5V only, help?

hi now that i've the thing up and running i was thinking of making it a bit (a lot) prettier by doing the wiring internal and also planning on buying a 5V psu that is quite small so i can make a neat "console" out of this monster :-) but i havent quite been able to find what i was looking for...
  3. D

How to wire a scart connector for mvs?

i looked around the net and found the pinouts that i needed and so on and connected everything as i thought is should be but i dont get a picture UNLESS i have my OSD active (WTF!?) and then its only in the osd that theres a picture... so i was hoping someone would please help me and tell me...
  4. D

FS: MVS KoF '94 JP & MVS KoF '95 JP

hi selling these two games since i dont see the point in having two of them :-) was thinking of approx $30 shipped for each if youre interrested please pm me both games are legit
  5. D

Hooray my first boot

and the winner is... SVC Chaos so i just wanted to know if there is anything i can do about it, bought the game of eGay and he did state that the game might not be an SNK release and that he had bought it second hand himself... link...
  6. D

50Hz TV, am I screwed?

i was just sitting here... 3:35AM and wondering... when i get my neo will i have a problem with the pic on my tv being in black & white coz of the 60Hz that the mvs boards run with?
  7. D

Odd chips

hi, just opened up my games to give them a clean and i am now a bit worried that my kof games are boots, i noticed my 3 other games all have toshiba roms, the kof games have some roms that have exposed cores and some of them are just no-name roms.... they do look machine soldered though :/...
  8. D

wanted: neo-geo 6-slot mvs pcb ^_^

hi, im looking for a 6-slot board... just missed one (in the last 10 secs) on ebay but im not gonna give up searching, so if anyone in here happen to have a spare i would be very happy ^_^ kind regards Dalle
  9. D

power supply for mvs 4-slot

hi, im new to the board and i was wondering if anyone here would know where i a. could find a guide to making a switchmode power supply b. could find a cheap one that has +12V +5V lines EDIT and i was also wondering if it would be possible to make a jamma harness instead of buying one