Recent content by CrossCounter

1. CrossCounter

FT/FS: 30 Unopened Star Wars Power of the Force (1996) figures

I have around 30 figures still in their original package from the 1996 release of the Star Wars Power of the Force figure series. Most of them are the Red Cards, but I also have some of the Green Cards mixed in as well. Also, I have the entire set of the Shadows of the Empire series that came...
  2. CrossCounter

Various items FS. PS2, DS, NES, Sticks.

Here is what all I have. Prices do not include shipping. PS2 games: Capcom vs SNK 2 (Complete, VG) - SOLD Capcom Classics Volume 1 (Complete, VG) - $8 Capcom Classics Volume 2 (Complete, VG) - $8 Capcom Fighting Evolution (Complete, VG) - SOLD Fatal Fury Battle Archives Volume 1 (Complete, VG)...
  3. CrossCounter

FS: JP PS2 Boxed, Damaged Fliptop PS2, + more

Selling a few items to hopefully get ahead on bills with stuff that isn't really being used these days. Also willing to consider trades depending on what you have. Japanese Silver PS2 boxed (SPCH 90000 series) - The box is missing one of the side flaps and shows some wear, but still in decent...
  4. CrossCounter

FS: Misc. Games and such

Needing to come up with a deposit for an apartment, so only looking to sell at the moment, so no trades (for now). Sega Saturn Console w/ Power Cord, AV cables, and 2 controllers. US System that was modded to play JP games. It does not play domestic games. The player 2 slot sometimes requires...
  5. CrossCounter

FS: JP Saturn games, DS system, Namco x Capcom

Handful of things for sale here. Shipping is not included in the price. Also, I think the prices are reasonable, but if you see something that you don't believe is, feel free to make an offer. Also, if there are any additional questions, feel free to ask. 1) Namco x Capcom (BEST version) - PS2...
  6. CrossCounter

Quick Sale: Import Saturn Lot

Breaking up the lot, so now individual prices are listed. Sega Saturn Console - US system that has been switched to JP region. Will not play domestic games. A slight rattle occurs in the system but it still works. Controller port 2 is a little sensitive and sometimes requires placing something...
  7. CrossCounter

FS/FT: LocoRoco 2 for PSP (New & Sealed)

have a few of these. asking $10 each, or willing to check lists for a trade if you have a gametz account or anything.
  8. CrossCounter

Looking for Fighting Layer PCB

i have a friend who is potentially interested in buying a Fighting Layer PCB. i have no idea as to what the value of this would be, so if anyone has one or knows what kind of price range it generally falls into, that would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
  9. CrossCounter

Chaos Field: New Order... what's different?

I happened to come across this game and was curious as to whether it has anything specific to offer as opposed to the original, and if so is it worth dropping around $50 on? I did enjoy the original Chaos Field, so this one certainly has me interested.
  10. CrossCounter

FS/FT: Sealed PS3 & Xbox 360 + Tetris DS

All games are factory sealed, unless noted. Also open to trades, and i will check lists if available. PS3: Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - $25 Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - $25 Tony Hawk's Project 8 - $13 Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - $13 Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - $13 Saints Row 2 (Greatest...
  11. CrossCounter

FS Games/Accessories: SNES, Genesis, DS, 360, DC

selling off some unwanted games to hopefully raise some funds for wanted games. anyways, here's what i've got: Super Nintendo (all cart only): College Slam - $4 NBA Hang Time - $4 Tiny Toons Wacky Sports Challenge - $8 Tetris & Dr. Mario - $15 Take all 4 games for $26 Sega Genesis: X-Men...
  12. CrossCounter

WTTF/WTB: JP PS2 system only

My current PS2 for imports is on it's death bed. I'm really hoping for a trade as opposed to buying, but if anyone has one at a decent price, I'd be willing to buy. I really just need the console only (fat or slim is ok), no controllers or hookups necessary (doesn't have to be cosmetically...
  13. CrossCounter

FS: BioShock Limited Edition for Xbox 360

I'm putting this up on behalf of a friend, so here it is: As you can see it's still in phenomenal shape, and everything is included. The asking price is $150. Feel free to shoot me any additional questions and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!
  14. CrossCounter

What would you consider to be the top 5 hardest shmups ever?

I'm still very new to the shmups genre, but I totally dig it. Just out of curiousity, I was wondering what some of you would consider to be the hardest ones you have come across...
  15. CrossCounter

FS: JP AES w/ hookups + 3 games + 2 sticks

***EDIT*** I am willing to split this lot up, but $280 takes it all. Make offers for any individual items you might want. Ok guys, i need to raise funds for an engagement ring so it's time for a handful of expendable things to go, including this. I have a Japanese AES console (SN # 224136)...