Recent content by Cross

1. Cross

FS/FT: Custom Built Consolized Gameboy Advance (AKA the GBTV or CGBA)

For all the haters, here are the photos I dug out of my email. Guess its impossible to have a bad email search system? Yes it looks a little odd, I always build it how the customer asks And on the topic of asking more here, check this personal message out. Look at the time stamps And...
  2. Cross

Help a colorblind guy (Level 0 photoshop skills required)

Hi everyone, I modify gaming systems like crazy. I have made a GBA to TV adaptor system a few times among other things. Well, when my laptop broke the diagram I had for a modification went by by. Anyway, if I supply the original photo (Seen below) can someone make it colorblind friendly? By...
  3. Cross

FS/FT: Custom Built Consolized Gameboy Advance (AKA the GBTV or CGBA)

So I'm selling a Gameboy Advance unit I modified to play on the TV. So inside this unit is a Gameboy Advanced Unit. It then sends its signals over hard wire, not a silly clamp on kit, to a decoder board what outputs RGB, S video, and Composite video. For the controls I simply wired up a...
  4. Cross

Noob question: for a CMVS 1C can I supply too much power?

I am consolizing an MV 1c. I have a 5 amp, 12v supply for the system and 2 video converters. Is it possible to supply too many amps? And are both 12V and 5V necessary?
  5. Cross

For a CMVS: would you rather use Neo Geo or SNES controllers?

Would you rather be playing with unmodified SNES controllers or stick with the 15 D Sub connection we use now? I like the SNES idea because its the same style controller and I can use the cheap SNES arcade sticks for authentic feel (plus I can also have only 4 controllers total to play all my...