Recent content by creamcorn

1. C

Looking for a mvs 1 or 2 slot

Hi, I'm looking for a working mvs 1 or 2 slot. I'm thinking about trying to convert it for home use. I'm more interested in the boards that have stereo and controller outputs. But if the price is right for the other boards-who knows? I'm in no hurry right now-payday is in a few weeks!
  2. C

Neo-geo 8-in-1 Cartridge

Hey, has anyone bought one of those 8 in 1 mvs carts? I see them on Ebay and too me kinda expensive for boots. Are they worth it and are the games really different-King of Fighters 2002 super and super 2 along with King of Gladiators...
  3. C

Renting out systems and games....should I?

Hi, I've got a question..... Okay, so I have my own video game/movie store and I think I have a decent selection of older games. Do you think people would be interested in renting a system and games? Alot of people think its cool I have them but there not selling! And I really dont want to Ebay...
  4. C

Take care of your games!

Okay, so I'm 2 months into my hobbie store where I buy,sell and trade games/movies and I never realized how people treat their Discs! 95% of them are so scratched up I really don't see how they work for them. Why or how they do it is beyond me. Thankfully I have a repair machine. Then there are...
  5. C

Ohh no... another new guy!

Hi everyone, I've been reading the forums for awhile now and thought I'd jump in! Hmm alittle about me. I've had an Aes when I was in high school '93 and a handfull of games which have always been my favorite! Now jump forward to present day....I'm 2 months into my Hobbie store. I buy, sell...