Recent content by Crayfish

1. Crayfish

Gamest Comics (Arcade Game Manga) - Collection of 124 books!

POSTING FOR FRIEND 'AshP' WHO WILL REPLY BELOW. PLS CONTACT HIM RE. SALE: Hello! Selling my collection of 'Gamest Comics' manga; a total of 124 books. Reluctantly letting these go due to lack of space in my flat :( Thought I'd see if anyone here wanted to snap these up (cheap) before I list...
  2. Crayfish

FS: Yoga Book Hyper, Gamest Mooks, All About SF, SF Memrobelia - BIG SALE

Having a big sale of Gamest Mooks, SF guidebooks, Insanity DVD, Bandai Collectors cards etc.. All e-bay (UK), postage prices are to UK. International postage will be more, PM me for prices. Gamest Mook 83 - Capcom Dungeons & Dragons TOD + SOM...
  3. Crayfish

King of the Fighters 98 Comic with fold out poster (e-bay UK)

Super rare, King of Fighters 98 (the classic) Hong Kong Manhua comic with large fold out poster. Chinese language. Poster has two straight creases from the way it was folded in its bag that are not hugely noticable. *see pic Essential Purchase for any SNK enthusiast...
  4. Crayfish

FS: Poison frm Final Fight - Custom painted Figure (e-bay UK)

Hey guys, selling a 1/6 figure of Poison from Capcom's Final Fight. Sculpted by Mitsumasa Yoshizawa of REFLECT Japan, standing 11" tall with base. This version is custom painted (blonde hair version). http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160368035017&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT...
  5. Crayfish

FS: DC + Fighting Games, Gamest Mooks and more! (on e-bay UK)

Hi guys lots of stuff for sale: Dreamcast console including: VS Cable (very rare) for console to console LAN play (for Virtua On & F355 etc), Lightgun, Nexus 1MB PC Link VMS (for downloading savestates and unlcoks from the internet) also stock VMS, Controler, all wires, power, Scart, S-Video...
  6. Crayfish

Real Places in Background Stages

Thought some of you guys may be interested in this, as it covers some SNK games too.. http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112269 Crayfish.
  7. Crayfish

Lots of Fatal Fury Special mtchvids, strats etc.. here

Have consolidated every resource I have for this game here: http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115073 including strategy posts, matchvids, combovids, tricks and bugs, character breakdowns etc... If you a fan of this game check it quickly while the downloads are still available...
  8. Crayfish

Metal Slug gameplay movies.

What Metal Slug gameplay movies are available? I saw a teaser for one on the end of a Marvel Super Heroes combo movie called Marvelicious.wmv (mslug4 on a single life), but have bben unable to find it. Could anyone give me filenames or links or anything to mslug gameplay movies? Would...
  9. Crayfish

Fatal Fury Special fans, news & vids from Japan!

A few of us huge Fatal Fury Special fans over at SRK recently made a great discovery, there is a dedicated hardcore FFS scene in Japan (much like the SSF2T/X scene) that still holds regular comps and have found some amazing things in this game like Kara cancelling into Supers. There are loads of...
  10. Crayfish

Fatal Fury Special fans, news & vids from Japan!

A few of us huge Fatal Fury Special fans over at SRK recently made a great discovery, there is a dedicated hardcore FFS scene in Japan (much like the SSF2T/X scene) that still holds regular comps and have found some amazing things in this game like Kara cancelling into Supers. There are loads of...