Recent content by corebass420

1. corebass420

Storing games. The perfect temp/humidity?

Summer is coming and here in Michigan it gets very humid. We will see multiple days where the humidity is 95% or higher. I just bought a dehumidifier for my room and hooked its drain to a condensate pump that dumps in the sump pump hole in the basement. I also want to make the room temperature...
  2. corebass420

Galactic Attack For the Sega Staurn

I just picked up a lot of 77 Saturn games. One of them was a duplicate of a game that I already have and friggin' love. GALACTIC ATTACK Which is free to the first person in the lower 48 states with more than 10 feedback to hit me up............ GAME HAS SHIPPED :buttrock:
  3. corebass420

More freebies! NAM and FF MMs

I replaced a couple of mini marquees in my 4 slot with the white Neo-Geo logo blanks so, now I got these badboys sitting around. I figured I'd give them away for holiday gifts. They are in good shape with no creases. I won't send them out until Thursday because of Christmas. Happy Holdays, Neo...
  4. corebass420

WTB: Metal Slut 5 mini marquee

An English one, please. What's the going rate for mini marquees anyway? I just scooped 2 blanks from feebay for $13 shipped.
  5. corebass420

Free Metal Slug 6+

Shipped and gone I had this left over from a lot I purchased recently. I figured someone here might want it. It works. I tried it in my 4-slot and that still works. So, I'm pretty sure it didn't give my MVS PCB herpes or anything, lol. :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:
  6. corebass420

Metal SLug 5 w/mismatched PCBs

I got this cart off of ebay and when I went to clean it, I realized it had one board from Metal Slug 5 and 1 from KOF '01. The seller happened to have another MS5 and sent it right away. So what the heck do I do with this case and 2 different PCBs?
  7. corebass420

My first Neo Forum thread

I started hell bent on NES games. But I soon realized I couldn't focus on just one system when there was 30 systems that I wanted, lol. Eventually it came time to buy a Neo Geo. I always wanted one since I saw them as a kid in the 90s. Once I got it and played Samurai Shodown, I was hooked, Then...