Recent content by COG NEO SLUG 77

1. C

BEAST BUSTERS SECOND NIGHTMARE

Hi, i just pick up a beast busters cabinet and it needs some tlc. anyways, it takes me time to sit the cart to the motherboard and went it does.the game has a text glitch went to says reload or went i throw a bomb.do you guys think its the cart or the motherboard that is bad? please let me...
  2. C

WTB WINDJAMMERS FOR MVS

HI, AM LOOKING FOR A WINDJAMMERS GAME ONLY FOR THE MVS AND PLEASE NEEDS TO BE IN CLEAR CASE.SENT ME A PM FOR YOU HAVE ONE TO SELL AND WE COULD GO FROM THEIR.IN THE US PLEASE AND PAYPAL READY.
  3. C

WTB A SEGA ASTRO CITY,BLAST CITY, CANDY CAB OR NEO 19, 25 OR MINI

HI, AM LOOKING FOR ANY ONE OF THESE CABINETS AND IN GOOD WORKING ORDER.I WILL LIKE TO SEE IF ANYONE IN CHICAGO OR AROUND 3 HOURS FROM CHICAGO HAS ONE.MIGHT BE ABLE TO TRAVEL ONLY IF ITS A GOOD PRICE.:help: A ASTRO CITY MIGHT BE ON TOP OF MY LIST RIGHT NOW.PLEASE LET ME KNOW.SENT ME A PM.THANK YOU
  4. C

WTB MVS NAM1975 AND WINDJAMMERS

HI, WANTING TO BUY NAM 1975 AND WINDJAMMERS FOR MVS. LOOSE CARTS ARE FINE AND ENGLISH VERSION.THANK YOU
  5. C

WTB 2020 BASEBALL, BASEBALL STARS 2 AND BASEBALL PROFESSIONAL

HI, I WAS LOOKING FOR SOME MVS GAMES FOR MY COLLECTION.NEED TO BE ENGLISH VERSION CARTS, CARTS IN GOOD SHAPE, MARQUEE MINI WOULD BE A PLUS BUT NOT NECESSARY AND FINALLY, NEED TO WORK. PLEASE LET ME KNOW.THANK YOU
  6. C

Jammaparts.net feedback

Hi, i just wanted to know if any of had good feedback on this site.the guy nick sounds like a good guy. But i just wanted to know what you guys think.please let me know.therefore, i was planning to buy some stuff and just wanted to double check first. Thank you
  7. C

Wtb mvs 6 games and 161 muti cart asap

Hi, as you all already know i just bought a almost mint big red cab from spike.now i was looking for a list of games i wanted. The games just need to be in working condition, name tag not peel off, english form game, and with the mini marquee for the game.finally, am paypal ready and we could...
  8. C

Mvs games wanted

Hi, as you already know i just pick up a almost mint big red from spike and now am looking for games for it.heres, my list and hope to get back a quick reponse.need to be in english form and in very good condition.shock box is a plus. 2020 baseball nam 1975 shock troopers part 1 and part 2...