Recent content by Chuplayer

1. C

I got carded for a T-rated game!

*WAVES WTF BANNER VIOLENTLY* I got carded for a fucking T-rated game! The gaming gods were not with me today. First, I woke up about 20 minutes later than I wanted to. Then I had to take a major crap out of nowhere. Then I dropped my cereal and made a mess. Then I encountered traffic up the...
  2. C

Rock Howard in KOF:MI?

Check this out. Credit goes to Fro Boy11 on the Madman's Cafe boards for being bored enough to figure this out. He just typed random SNK names into the URL and found it. Thanks, dude!
  3. C

Seriously, How Loud Could Metal Concerts Possibly Be?

Holy fucking shit, this is so fucking close to my house I can't fucking believe it. My favorite band, Helloween, is playing there! Holy fucking shit! I never expected this to happen in my wildest dreams! Man, I didn't think I could get more excited about seeing Helloween live than buying my...
  4. C

I think my dad just caught me wanking.

[EDITOR'S NOTE: Chuplayer's dad caught him whackin it. Normally that's not enough to get in the Best Of section, but the effect of this thread on the social structure of ng.c was significant enough to warrant induction.] He left the house to get some gas for his lawnmower, and my mom was...
  5. C

Question About The NGPC Included In The New Pocket Color Arcade Set

I was wondering if the NGPC included in the new Pocket Color Arcade set is the original NGPC or the redesigned slimline version. When I played the NGPC on a store demo back in 1999, I could have sworn it was a little bigger and the stick felt differently. I like whatever version I have, but I'd...